PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WMwifirouter Pet Peeve

does anyone know how to not make your phone go into 1X mode during wmwifirouter running, most the time when it happens the only way I know is my internet is running ungodly slow, and you can't actually see it in 1X mode because when your in the program the EV icon/ 1X icon do not show.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: WMwifirouter Pet Peeve

anyone?
Old 06-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

I'm at work on my break . I have a cab that will do what you want . when I get home I'll get it on here for you ! sorry !
Old 06-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I'm at work on my break . I have a cab that will do what you want . when I get home I'll get it on here for you ! sorry !
Sweet i'll be waiting!
Old 06-10-2011, 12:22 AM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
Sweet i'll be waiting!

Sorry for the delay !!!! i had to seriously dig to find it .. lol . Just install the cab , look in your start menu for a program called "Select EvDO or 1x" and run it , then , well , yeah select automatic , evdo , or 1x . the code isnt mine , i just made the cab for it .

You do need mortscript installed for it to work . you can get it here .
www.sto-helit.de - MortScript

Just a note , when your one EvDO only , you will no longer recieve texts or calls , which i find usefull as it keeps your internet connection always on with no inturuptions .
Attached Files
File Type: cab elesbb Select Radio Pref.CAB (40.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elesbb; 06-10-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: i didnt attatch the cab -.-
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

So seems to be what i'm looking for, however I installed both mortscript and the .cab and launched the program and it doesn't lock them in.

any idea why it may not be working?
Old 06-18-2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
So seems to be what i'm looking for, however I installed both mortscript and the .cab and launched the program and it doesn't lock them in.

any idea why it may not be working?

I fixed it .. sorry about that -.-

Use cab attatched in this post .

And of course you must have mortscript installed !!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab elesbb Select Radio Pref.CAB (40.4 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elesbb; 06-18-2011 at 07:14 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software