View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:22 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WMwifirouter Pet Peeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
Sweet i'll be waiting!

Sorry for the delay !!!! i had to seriously dig to find it .. lol . Just install the cab , look in your start menu for a program called "Select EvDO or 1x" and run it , then , well , yeah select automatic , evdo , or 1x . the code isnt mine , i just made the cab for it .

You do need mortscript installed for it to work . you can get it here .
www.sto-helit.de - MortScript

Just a note , when your one EvDO only , you will no longer recieve texts or calls , which i find usefull as it keeps your internet connection always on with no inturuptions .
Attached Files
File Type: cab elesbb Select Radio Pref.CAB (40.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elesbb; 06-10-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: i didnt attatch the cab -.-
This post has been thanked 1 times.