PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

eldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Free ActiveSync/OWA

Alright, so I finally have a super connection after years of suck ass comcast. Its unrestricted and I get 23mbit up and 70! down (not to brag... okay just a little cuz it makes me happy). I also purchased a few ips blah blah blah and took the time to set up an exchange 2007 server. I've worked all the kinks out and it is ready for production. If anyone wants a free and unlimited exchange account that they can use to sync their devices with, email me. Be sure to include your requested username. It will be username@ae34.com. Hope this helps at least one person out there

email: newusers at ae34.com

P.S. My servers have had no unplanned downtime in almost three years.

Phone

Sprint
PPC-6600

Verizon
Samsumg i760
HTC VX6800 - Mogul
HTC VX6850 - Touch Pro
HTC VX6875 - Touch Pro 2

Feathered Access -
Free Live Mobile Television On The Go!
http://featheredaccess.com
Old 06-29-2010, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Re: Free ActiveSync/OWA

You know what I have never ever understood - and I know I am going to sound like a complete idiot (I am not a complete idiot - just mostly) - I have never understood "exchange accounts". I don't even know how they work.

Would you mind to take a minute and briefly explain the purpose and the advantage. I am going to google it right now (so no worries if not).

thanks for the offer - I will come back and relay my interest if I discover it is useful.

Last edited by thepolishguy; 06-29-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:05 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
You know what I have never ever understood - and I know I am going to sound like a complete idiot (I am not a complete idiot - just mostly) - I have never understood "exchange accounts". I don't even know how they work.

Would you mind to take a minute and briefly explain the purpose and the advantage. I am going to google it right now (so no worries if not).

thanks for the offer - I will come back and relay my interest if I discover it is useful.
Basically it's better because you can back up your stuff like e-mail, contacts, tasks, calendar, and even SMS now to the server and it will do two way sync of everything.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

why would I want to sync to your exchange server?

I think i can do this with google.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software