PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Lost Wireless Radio!!!

I think I deleted my wireless radio by mistake does anyone know where the file is located. Now I don't have no signal no nothing!!!! Can anyone lend a helping hand here. By the way this is on a 6700 from Sprint!!

Thank you!!!

Giovanny
Old 08-16-2007, 09:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
First suggestion I would have is to try a hard reset...I believe that is something that should come back when you swipe the slate clean!!

Good luck!!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Yes I just try the hard reset but without any luck. I think I'm going to the sprint store to see if they can help me. I check under my Device information and my PRL version and PRI version are blank. Also, my protocol version is blank!!

Does any one have any more suggestions?
Old 08-16-2007, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I see....You may be OK then, it sounds like maybe you just deleted your settings, not the actual 'radio program'. I bet they will just fill in the blanks, and you will be set.

Let us know if that is the case....good luck!
Old 08-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

OK. This is what's going with my 6700 when I left the battery out for a couple of hours and I placed it back in the radio was back. Now if I want to do a soft reset or take the battery out and put it back in quickly then the radio will come out missing. Now I'm looking to see if I could find a radio upgrade program here. I saw the other day a Phoenix Radio for the 6700 supposely it increases your signal replacing the stock radio on the 6700.

Any suggestions?
Old 08-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Here is my latest if your phone looses it's wireless radio take it back to the store and exchange it.. lol!!! The problem was not my software and it was the phone operating system.

Thanks a lot for all the help provided!!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bigirb2002 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigirb2002 Send a message via Yahoo to bigirb2002
mine kept losing the radio i searched this site for the radio 1.41 upgrade and i did the upgrade soft reset and all was fixed
Old 08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

bigirb2002 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigirb2002 Send a message via Yahoo to bigirb2002
also I did a test yesterday I put in a cheap ebay battery and went into flight mode. it wouldn't let me get out of flight mode.reseted radio gone. pulled bat put in ut starcom bat radiocame back and I put in flight mode and came out of flight mode.cheap batteries can cause radio problems
Old 09-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700

ebedard01 is a n00b
radio 1.41 update

Hello, has anyonw had a problem with the radio update that when it goes to load it is states the the country id does not match my phone.
I recently did the wm6 upgrade and all that works, but i cant seem to get the radio update to work. also, when i go to boot loader, it then goes to usb, and then only shows the version to upgrade 2, none of my info, and when i leave the phone on and not go into loader mode, then it sees my version and then the upgrade version and then i get the first issue with the country id not being right. i APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN BE

Last edited by ebedard01; 09-30-2007 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

secretagentmann007 is a n00b
hey i've lost my radio, just flashed helmi's new wm6 kitchen and i've tried everything i could find. i cant get any signal. "a wiress radio must be attached" after doing the rom i put on the 1.41 radio and it worked fine for about.. 3 hours, then it all went south. no calls no internet nothing. please help i desperately need this phone up and going.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks