PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 01:51 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
ah my fault i misread your post, thought you were saying you could customize a digital in place of the analog. i got it now...
its cool, i wish we could replace it with a digital one,ill see what i can do with hex and stuff. will report back later.

Old 12-27-2007, 07:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800

hola hevito is a n00b
I made my theme. I'll post it later today.

Oh and thanks dwizzy, appreciate it much. Good looking out.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

CORYMAE is a n00b
space plugin dont work

Please help me someone?? ive got the 4 buttons on my screen but the spacer is not on my checklist in my today items screen. Please give me detailed setup procedures for this.. Sorry for being such a noob?? The instructions on the read me text dont help me at all, please give me a step by step instructions. I do not how to configue. Do you have to have it on active sync?? Oh yea I have the htc 6800. please help
Old 12-27-2007, 06:29 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CORYMAE View Post
Please help me someone?? ive got the 4 buttons on my screen but the spacer is not on my checklist in my today items screen. Please give me detailed setup procedures for this.. Sorry for being such a noob?? The instructions on the read me text dont help me at all, please give me a step by step instructions. I do not how to configue. Do you have to have it on active sync?? Oh yea I have the htc 6800. please help
well 1st of all, if you're referring to the LG prada plugin, you're in the wrong thread. go here.... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14326 I'll post a response there.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO

j_mee_5 is a n00b
yes

yes i would love the digital clock also...but can you just make it in a plane black ground.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO

j_mee_5 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
Hey Dwizzy....thanks for the files....if anyone is interested, I made a hitman dialer skin to match....it is for the bluefrog dialer.

can you also make that dialer skin but with out the hit man ??

thanks
Old 12-30-2007, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

rehab5656 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rehab5656
when i am on file explorer, and i click on the hitman thing, the screen flashes but then i shows exactly what it did before..how do i open it?
Old 12-30-2007, 09:36 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_mee_5 View Post
can you also make that dialer skin but with out the hit man ??

thanks
Umm, so that would be a dialer skin w/ just a black background???

Here, use Tiermanns skin creator, then u can have whatever ya want.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7819

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehab5656 View Post
when i am on file explorer, and i click on the hitman thing, the screen flashes but then i shows exactly what it did before..how do i open it?
u don't open it, u copy the .tsk to /windows folders, then go into settings/personal/today, and select the hitman theme.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

504matrix is a n00b
i tried to rename it and but how do i take da zip out
Old 01-03-2008, 08:59 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by 504matrix View Post
i tried to rename it and but how do i take da zip out
u dont have tyo rename it...just put on phone and unzip.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development