PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

fablife is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
LG Prada Plugin

Hi Folks,

Found this over on XDA, have it running on my HTC Touch with no problems so far and looks great! I only installed teh plugin as I have it positioned underneath the HTC home plugin - but you have the option of installing the spacer tool to push it to the bottom

Original thread:
http://upileit.forumice.net/pocket-p...plugin-t98.htm

XDA Thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=352109

Screen shots here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=270

Instructions as per referenced urls above are:
1. Remove the bottom bar:
---------------------------------------
Place dciNoBar.exe anywhere in the device & run, I recommend to place a shortcut in \windows\startup folder. This will remove the bottom bar like in the pic.

2. Install Spacer2 Today Plugin
---------------------------------------------

3. Install LG_Today Buttons

4. Configue Spacer2 Plugin in \Settings\Today\Items, click on Spacer2 n click options. Adjust Spacer Height accordingly to move the plugin down to the bottom

fyi...spacer2 does not seeem to install for me. so I use my rltoday skin to adjust the height.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LG_Prada_Plugin.zip (955.5 KB, 1925 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fablife; 12-22-2007 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:11 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
looks pretty cool! Here are the instructions from that site.....

1. Remove the bottom bar:
---------------------------------------
Place dciNoBar.exe anywhere in the device & run, I recommend to place a shortcut in \windows\startup folder. This will remove the bottom bar like in the pic.

2. Install Spacer2 Today Plugin
---------------------------------------------

3. Install LG_Today Buttons

4. Configue Spacer2 Plugin in \Settings\Today\Items, click on Spacer2 n click options. Adjust Spacer Height accordingly to move the plugin down to the bottom
Old 12-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Can you add shortcuts to it yet?
Old 12-23-2007, 02:46 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
nope,ive been running it on my mogul for ever and ive been trying different reg tweaks and editing the xml file but i cant seem to find out how to make shortcuts.
*update* im pretty sure it cannot be done, ive used an exe editor to edit the lgmenu.exe but it just errors out because its not a windows 32 app. so ill not give up...ill also attach the lgmenu.exe which is extracted from the cab in case anyone else wants to try...save the file as .exe( just delete the .zip)
Attached Files
File Type: zip LGMenu.exe.zip (1,008.5 KB, 309 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dwizzy130; 12-23-2007 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:26 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
bump, someone else should try editing the exe
Old 12-23-2007, 04:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

fablife is just getting started
If I knew how I would for sure! I hope some of the great minds here clue in and see what they can do.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:33 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
yeah, it's too bad there's no customizer like HTC home has.....one thing I'd like to change on the today plugin is make the web icon go straight to IE, instead of the web menu.....it's just a wasted added step.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !

Sprints700wx is just getting started
I Tryed installing and for some reason the exe in the start menu werks becuase i dont see the bottom taskbar( Messaging and Menu) and i install the cab ..even restart and the LG Prada menu dosnt come up on my today screen nor can i see it in the setting/today/items like it said...anyone got any ideas ?....

thanks in advance'
Old 12-23-2007, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

myxheroxfell is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to myxheroxfell
I can't get the spacer plugin to load for the life of me somone please help!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
wont work on my 6700 not like im surprised if anyone has any success on the 6700 please let me know

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software