PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Update* FOUND (kinda) ! Clear Clock!!

I'm using CFay's rom, which has been excellent by the way. But I was wondering how can I get a clear clock? None of the clear clocks I have were working. See under pic.

I wanted to clear the white BG off the clock well I asked here and on XDA, and CD993 from XDA hooked me up with a transparent cab. Anyway, now I'm sharing with you all!

Here are the cabs that I've used so far in getting this look on my today screen, Remember install the Transparent clock first, and then the Background Orologio Cab:

Anyway, since I put in the footwork, feel free to thank me. In no way shape or form did I create any of this stuff, just taking advantage of the great minds between these 2 great sites.

EDIT: You have 2 install both of the taskbar cabs to get the unified look, they wre both made by the same guy as far as I know.

Last edited by 504 Refugee; 11-06-2009 at 12:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work
Re: Update* FOUND (kinda) ! Clear Clock!!

Got tired of editing, here is a link to the guy who has the icons. He has some in color as well:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520132
Old 11-06-2009, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

cool thank you so much
Old 11-06-2009, 01:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

well i just installed this and its not 100% clear( the background of the clock). its black but you can see through it. how do i get it all clear. my on mighty rom.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

The clearest I could get it was like the 2nd picture above. Which u can still see the page outlines. To get it like that, I installed trans clock n weather and then I installed Background Orologio Trasparente... in that order.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Hey, Looking Good...... Weren't you just on my thread saying you were a noob???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 Refugee View Post
Bignadad, just wante to say thanks my friend... This post has worked wonders for me and my noobness
Learning Fast.....Great Work 504!

Old 11-06-2009, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 Refugee View Post

Question: Sir how did you remove the Top bar , bottom bar and get such a full screen, thank you
Old 11-06-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

dadoc04 is keeping up the good workdadoc04 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to dadoc04 Send a message via Yahoo to dadoc04

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelight View Post
question: Sir how did you remove the top bar , bottom bar and get such a full screen, thank you
+1

t.i.a.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

I usually wouldn't dare thank a Ain'ts fan, especially in a thread where they are displaying pictures of a pivotal catch from a Falcons game, but in this case, I will make an exception only because you contributed greatly to my phone so I give you props.....lmao.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUELIGHT View Post
Question: Sir how did you remove the Top bar , bottom bar and get such a full screen, thank you

HDWalls and used the skin taskbar feature.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software