PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [IDEA] / [APP REQUEST] Zoom2Unlock (Z2U)

+1

I have been wanting something like this since the first time i seen the phone !!!
Old 10-18-2009, 03:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

This would be nice worth a shot
Old 10-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
There was a similar app for the Touch Pro called TouchLockPro. It utilized the Capacitive touch area. Problem was that it was a massive battery hog, and didn't work all that well.

Nice thing about utilizing the Zoom strip is that it's capacitive, so it won't be activated accidentally in a case or pocket.
its not capacitive i can controll it using my marker top!!!

Old 12-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

hey everybody check out this site. i dont use it personally i like s2u2 but it has an option to unlock with the zoombar so some of you may like it

http://www.zuinigerijder.com/
Old 12-18-2009, 09:41 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i think this has been talked about over at XDA but i dont think anyone has made it happen... it would be nice i think

Old 12-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: T Mobile

ZuinigeRijder is becoming a great contributor

Yes, the dreams come true.
Cobaltikus has provided me the solution and now TouchLockPro version 2.9 supports the ZoomBar unlock

So the Zoom2Unlock is now part of TouchLockPro.

More info: http://www.zuinigerijder.com

Have fun!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

callmewoof is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuinigeRijder View Post
Yes, the dreams come true.
Cobaltikus has provided me the solution and now TouchLockPro version 2.9 supports the ZoomBar unlock

So the Zoom2Unlock is now part of TouchLockPro.

More info: http://www.zuinigerijder.com

Have fun!

I have the Touch Pro 2 and I love your program so far but after trying to read the information you provided for help, I have three questions:

1. How do I use the zoom bar for unlocking? Your homepage says the new program version has it but I can't find it in settings, or any information on your webpage about it.

2. When I lock it (with default settings), everything is locked like I want it BUT the home key (the windows logo button at the bottom of my phone) still works. I want this locked too! How?

3. When locked (default settings), double tapping something "uses/clicks" it while still leaving the phone unlocked. That's troublesome because it can double-tap the camera and launch it into camera mode while still locked (I have to use the slide to unlock it and exit out). How do I disable the double-tap-to-use feature?

Thank you!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

i posted the same link...
Old 12-20-2009, 06:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: T Mobile

ZuinigeRijder is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmewoof View Post
I have the Touch Pro 2 and I love your program so far but after trying to read the information you provided for help, I have three questions:

1. How do I use the zoom bar for unlocking? Your homepage says the new program version has it but I can't find it in settings, or any information on your webpage about it.
There is no setting currently for the ZoomBar unlock, TouchLockPro detects the ZoomBar automatically and uses it as unlock means when it is locked. Just slide/zoom the ZoomBar.

Tripple touching the ZoomBar also unlocks. If you do not want this, you can disable it via setting CapacitiveTouchesSequence (CapacitiveTouchesSequence = 1)

Quote:
2. When I lock it (with default settings), everything is locked like I want it BUT the home key (the windows logo button at the bottom of my phone) still works. I want this locked too! How?
I am afraid this is not possible, I can detect that key, but blocking is not possible, because HTC handles it different. At least I do not know a solution. That would mean to go into the keyboard driver and/or replace it, With settings HTCLockAPI = 1, those will be locked, but then the ZoomBar unlocking does not work.

Quote:
3. When locked (default settings), double tapping something "uses/clicks" it while still leaving the phone unlocked. That's troublesome because it can double-tap the camera and launch it into camera mode while still locked (I have to use the slide to unlock it and exit out). How do I disable the double-tap-to-use feature?

Thank you!
It is an known issue that the soft buttons are not locked by TouchLockPro. See this youtube video, which demonstrates that. I assume you mean this behaviour? Apparently HTC has done something special for those soft buttons, because the general Windows Mobile approach does not work for those. Would be glad to know a solution.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software