PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt
Re: VZW Imagio Blue TF3D Theme v0.6 [10.08.09]

So wondering, is it because of the slider i used (chrome) that the icons are not showing thru?? Thanks for any help.

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give

Last edited by furrelkt; 01-15-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

is there any way i can get the weather clock on my tp2?
Old 10-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

KingStyle is a n00b

Interesting, my Imagio never came with Push internet, how can I get that to see if I like it or not? Also the colors of my icons at the top have always been white/gray, is there a theme you used before that to get actual colored icons?
Old 10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
So wondering, is it because of the slider i used (chrome) that the icons are not showing thru?? Thanks for any help.
Yes. You need to remove your previous slider install in order to have it show up correctly. My install package does not replace the slider icons, just the slider background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
is there any way i can get the weather clock on my tp2?
The Imagio uses a newer version of TouchFLO which gives the weather on the home tab. Until the HSPL unlocker comes out you are stuck with your stock version of TF3D. (unless you are using a GSM version, see the TP2 GSM sub-forum for more information)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingStyle View Post
Interesting, my Imagio never came with Push internet, how can I get that to see if I like it or not? Also the colors of my icons at the top have always been white/gray, is there a theme you used before that to get actual colored icons?
I am not sure about the Imagio's ability to utilize the Push internet feature, this would be a better question to be asked in the Diamond 2 forum.

The theme i used to get the green colored tasbar icons is called: "Spike's 6.1 Taskbar Edited By Mighty Mike For CDMA Devices" which can be found here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...73&postcount=1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
Off topic......there can only be one pimp...........JK!!!!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 10-15-2009, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

@ Silverkorn: Great job. Loaded on a VZ TP2 without an issue.

In terms of the blue theme, I noticed that everything is now blue, with the exception of the dialer and notifications. In the dialer, both the highlighting in the address book entries and the "Talk" button are still green. The same thing for the notification menu . . . when you select, for example, "Save as read" for a text message while the notification popup is still visible, it selects as green. Not sure if you can do anything to have those colors blue as well.

Thanks!

Last edited by SecretAgentMan; 10-15-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
@ Silverkorn: Great job. Loaded on a VZ TP2 without an issue.

In terms of the blue theme, I noticed that everything is now blue, with the exception of the dialer and notifications. In the dialer, both the highlighting in the address book entries and the "Talk" button are still green. The same thing for the notification menu . . . when you select, for example, "Save as read" for a text message while the notification popup is still visible, it selects as green. Not sure if you can do anything to have those colors blue as well.

Thanks!
thanks

and i am currently working on making a new version that replaces all color selections to the Imagio blue right now, the only thing left i have to modify is the dialer.

EDIT: new version (v0.7) added to the first post

Last edited by silverkorn; 10-16-2009 at 09:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkorn View Post
thanks

and i am currently working on making a new version that replaces all color selections to the Imagio blue right now, the only thing left i have to modify is the dialer.

EDIT: new version (v0.7) added to the first post
Sweet, Thanks!!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: VZW Imagio Blue TF3D Theme v0.7 [10.16.09]

.7 works great on my VZ.

Outlook inbox message highlight is still green.

Dialer talk button and highlighting while you type is green, but when you select an entry, it's blue!

Thanks for your efforts!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: VZW Imagio Blue TF3D Theme v0.7 [10.16.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
.7 works great on my VZ.

Outlook inbox message highlight is still green.

Dialer talk button and highlighting while you type is green, but when you select an entry, it's blue!

Thanks for your efforts!!!
make sure to go into your today settings and select the VZW Imagio Blue theme, this changes the dark green to a blue in a lot of the standard windows items.

as for the dialer... i kept the standard green for the talk button and im looking into the green highlighting.

Let me know if you find any other greens anywhere

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software