View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
silverkorn
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW Imagio Blue TF3D Theme v0.6 [10.08.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
So wondering, is it because of the slider i used (chrome) that the icons are not showing thru?? Thanks for any help.
Yes. You need to remove your previous slider install in order to have it show up correctly. My install package does not replace the slider icons, just the slider background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
is there any way i can get the weather clock on my tp2?
The Imagio uses a newer version of TouchFLO which gives the weather on the home tab. Until the HSPL unlocker comes out you are stuck with your stock version of TF3D. (unless you are using a GSM version, see the TP2 GSM sub-forum for more information)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingStyle View Post
Interesting, my Imagio never came with Push internet, how can I get that to see if I like it or not? Also the colors of my icons at the top have always been white/gray, is there a theme you used before that to get actual colored icons?
I am not sure about the Imagio's ability to utilize the Push internet feature, this would be a better question to be asked in the Diamond 2 forum.

The theme i used to get the green colored tasbar icons is called: "Spike's 6.1 Taskbar Edited By Mighty Mike For CDMA Devices" which can be found here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...73&postcount=1
This post has been thanked 1 times.