PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 6850
Carrier: sprint

hphtc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
animated wallpaper

I am having a hell of a time trying to get these animated wallpapers i found to work but they dont animate... any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (10.6 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-06-2010, 02:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: animated wallpaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hphtc View Post
I am having a hell of a time trying to get these animated wallpapers i found to work but they dont animate... any ideas?
There aren't really any animated wallpapers for WM. Sense 2.5 has some that have a few things drop down on the homescreen when you return to it from a different program (plays when the weather animation would). It really isn't the wallpaper though, just some manila qtc images that are displayed over the screen. Any custom one just used the same animations as designed by HTC and replaces the qtc image with a custom one (ie leaves dropping instead of circles dropping like in the HTC one). If your rom has the 'animated' wallpapers, you should be able to choose them with an option from the right soft key on the sense 2.5 home tab.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: animated wallpaper

CHT 1.8 and above removes the animated wallpaper option, so if you're using CHT 1.8 or above animated wallpaper will not work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software