PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 11:05 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay brotha..... I know this is the MAN thread!! All the NFL sh*t!! WHO DAT!!! LOL....But my wife seen my phone and just wont let me be.....She has been wanting me to ask you......................... ..........If you could do her a huge favor.............And make a hello kitty dialer. She just wont let this go. I hear it all day!!!!! So I thought Id ask.
Haha yea man I can def do that for her. I knew it was a matter of time until I seen some sort of request for the ladies..I thought it would of been along the lines of a pink nfl team logo but hey women want what they want so hello kitty it is. Does she have the same bigger button layout as you do on yours? which color scheme would you like me to use?

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:23 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Here are the files you requested... And yeah I tried it again on Mighty's latest 6-20 release and the alignment is still off... I only tried the eagles one on the first page, and the phillies one, and both were off alignment when pressed.. I also noticed when I click "Phone" and my dialer pops up I see the talk button and all that and when I installed the eagles cab the "Talk" text and the "Back" button and the "Call History" button's had disappeared..??? I'm using Dinik's Dark VZW dialer and that's working fine for me, those are actually the files I posted, if you need the stock ones LMK and I'll uninstall Dinik's dialer and reinstall stock than can post those... Thanks bro...!

edit: here's a screen shot of the Dinik Dark VZW Dialer just FYI...
Thanks but these look to be the same images as jamice4u attached for me in post #93. The reason you ran into problems with the cabs on the 1st page is because they're made for the smaller button dialer(stk sprint6.5) and I believe you're running a custom rom with the larger button layout. I haven't had anyone request the eagles or phillies to be remade with the new button layout. I'll remake you both those dialers using the images you provided so that the dialpads match every other button in your dialer.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Thanks but these look to be the same images as jamice4u attached for me in post #93. The reason you ran into problems with the cabs on the 1st page is because they're made for the smaller button dialer(stk sprint6.5) and I believe you're running a custom rom with the larger button layout. I haven't had anyone request the eagles or phillies to be remade with the new button layout. I'll remake you both those dialers using the images you provided so that the dialpads match every other button in your dialer.
yeah I'm runnin mighty's latest 6.5 release and it uses the big button dialer... thanks for the notice though bro, good lookin out..!!

Old 07-06-2010, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Hahaaa!! Very true!! You see Im on here asking right? LOL!!
yeah bro i kno how it is hahaha.. my baby momma got me like that too, but it's all gravy hahaha..
Old 07-06-2010, 11:34 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFL dialpad skins **3 Black Sets Added** (All teams included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicksizzle View Post
These look great! Care to help a division rival and remake the Giants cab? Thanks for your help.
Cool glad you like them. Yea that wouldn't be a problem. Which of the 4 diff colors would you like me to remake for ya?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:39 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
yeah I'm runnin mighty's latest 6.5 release and it uses the big button dialer... thanks for the notice though bro, good lookin out..!!
Yea man no problem. I'm working on your dialers as we speak.. I should have them finished for ya within the next 30 mins or so.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:44 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Haha yea man I can def do that for her. I knew it was a matter of time until I seen some sort of request for the ladies..I thought it would of been along the lines of a pink nfl team logo but hey women want what they want so hello kitty it is. Does she have the same bigger button layout as you do on yours? which color scheme would you like me to use?
Haha thanks man! She has the same button layout as I do. The VZW bigger button layout. I asked about the color scheme and she said pink and blue. Dont know how that will look but thats what she wants. So I guess some kind of pink/blue color theme.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:14 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Here are the new Eagles and Phillies dialpads I made for ya. Install these on top of Dinik Dark VZW Dialer and everything should line up and match perfectly. Let me know how they look and if everything works correctly..

Old 07-07-2010, 12:52 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Haha thanks man! She has the same button layout as I do. The VZW bigger button layout. I asked about the color scheme and she said pink and blue. Dont know how that will look but thats what she wants. So I guess some kind of pink/blue color theme.
Ok yea, that's what I figured..If your phone was running something more than stock, then your wife's had to be too. Here's what i came up with for her. I made the background pink & blue and it actually came out pretty nice. I hope she likes it.

EDIT: I made a 2nd version including pressed images with the same pic just opposite colors.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Here's a little something extra to add to your wife's hello kitty dialer.. I made these images for you to add to your saints theme, so i thought it would only be right to get them on her dialer theme as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dialer_Bkgnd_Port.jpg (2.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Dialer_Bkgnd_Land.jpg (7.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip hello kitty.zip (75.4 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software