PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

bjhill2112 is keeping up the good workbjhill2112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
No but you can always select a different pic for the background in the today settings by going to start>> settings>> today and clicking on the Use this picture as the background and then selecting the picture you want.
Yeah, unfortunately that doesn't scale the background when you switch to landscape. I edited the LS_Global_480x640.cpr and LS_Global_640x480.cpr files, but that only changed the backgrounds for the locked screen...although very cool, I can't figure out which ones specify that main backgrounds!

EDIT: Nvm - it's right there in the .tsk file!

EDIT #2: Until I can figure out how to repackage the .tsk file I just overrode the stwater_640_480.jpg and stwater_480_640.jpg files in the \Windows dir. Unfortunately the today page seems to offset the image slightly so that the portion underneath the taskbar doesn't line up properly. It's worse in landscapemode.

Last edited by bjhill2112; 04-02-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket
Carrier: sprint

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

where to find themes for 6.5?
and will the tf3d icons for 6.1 work with 6.5 rhodium manilla?
Old 04-02-2009, 11:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco View Post
I figured out to get two panels now. Seems like each panel GUID will only display one title. Use the GUID from CWelcomeCenter panel for a second panel. So I already had launcher, then I made the contacts panel with Chome Configurator. I then opened registry and copied the GUID of CWelcomeCenter over the GUID of the new contacts panel in HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\contacts.

You'll need to edit your cprs too so that the name of the CWelcomeCenter panel will show correctly(otherwise it will say "Getting Started"). Also, to get different icons/images for each page of your panels, you need to edit the cpr.
For the name, open cpr to CWelcomeCenter Condensed section. Change "PluginLabel" to "Text 1".
For the different icons on each page of panel, in cpr at CWelcomeCenter Expanded and at Operator Services Expanded, change "Icon" to "Image 1". I think Settings panel may also be tweaked to use as another panel, but not certain since I haven't tried it.
Help Please! I cannot get the new Panel to display a title. The links are in there but it has no title. I also deleted the registry setting for the GUID for the CWelcomeCenter by accident. Can someone please let me know what the registry setting was for this. Thanks!

Last edited by eman; 04-02-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Help Please! I cannot get the new Panel to display a title. The links are in there but it has no title. I also deleted the registry setting for the GUID for the CWelcomeCenter by accident. Can someone please let me know what the registry setting was for this. Thanks!
The string value for the CWelcomeCenter GUID is {97343B9B-5BB5-474d-98AA-E4CD2DD0A873}

As far as getting the title to show, would you mind posting what exactly you've done so far?

Just so everyone knows, I've updated the first post with the information from post 19.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-03-2009 at 10:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
The string value for the CWelcomeCenter GUID is {97343B9B-5BB5-474d-98AA-E4CD2DD0A873}

As far as getting the title to show, would you mind posting what exactly you've done so far?
Thansk....

I went into the customer program. Created the new contacts field. Added a page. Went to Reg Editor. copied GUID from CWelcomeCenter and pasted it in Contacts. Added the name to the XML file. Soft Reset. Now I can't get it back at all. With or without a title. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

OK...you had a blank panel before because I told you to paste the GUID in the wrong place. My apologies. You will need to copy the GUID from HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\WelcomeCenter to HKLM\Security\CHome\DefaultSettings\Contacts.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
OK...you had a blank panel before because I told you to paste the GUID in the wrong place. My apologies. You will need to copy the GUID from HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\WelcomeCenter to HKLM\Security\CHome\DefaultSettings\Contacts.
And which spot do I alter the XML file? In settings or software?
Old 04-03-2009, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I'm not sure what you are referring to...the only other thing you need to edit is the .cpr files, which you do by copying them to your pc and opening with notepad. Then you copy them back to your Windows directory on your phone.

Edit: I'm sorry, were you talking about the XML file to re-order the panels? If so, it's in Software. I don't believe there is an ExtensibilityXML in Security.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-03-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

PhilR8 is just getting started

I'm having trouble launching TitaniumCustomizer.exe and CHome configurator - after I install them (with titanium disabled), I get an error message that states:

"The file 'TitaniumCustomizer' cannot b opened. Either it is not sined wih a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

I've reinstalled both of them a bunch of times with no luck. I'm running a rom based on the SSK 1.6 21198.5.0.0 Kitchen. Titanium Weather works great, though.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Are they installed to you storage card or your device? I have mine installed to my device and they run with no problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks