PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Cricket

alfredo-x is keeping up the good workalfredo-x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation MicroSD slot in XV6800 doest work!!?

hey i have a Verizon XV6800 (going to flash to cricket soon) but i can't get the damn thing to recognize my MicroSD card!

i have 2 microsd cards, i've only tried one, but i will try the other one soon. now the thing is i insert it, and the phone does nothing, i wouldn't say anything but the thing is it ALSO gets stuck inside...

does this phone have no eject mechanism for the microsd cards?

my old phone, you would push it in more, and the car would eject by itself... but mine does nothing if i push it in more, and i have a hard *** time trying to get it out with pins and needles!

i also googled online on "how to" insert a microsd card into the phone just to double check i didn't do it wrong, but found nothing. even the stupid user manual has NO info on it...
Old 04-01-2009, 02:34 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: MicroSD slot in XV6800 doest work!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
does this phone have no eject mechanism for the microsd cards?
yes, but it sounds like its broken. (label up btw [pins down])
otherwise some strategic hits & wiggles might do the trick.
remember it's not abuse if there's no bruise.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

before i go on, i suspect only the eject mechanism might be the problem, because i forgot to mention the microsd card i inserted into it was NTFS format...

i have another one that is on FAT32, which i will try later when i get home. but does anyone know if the phone does not recognize NTFS??
Old 04-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

No it can't read NTFS.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

All Micro cards come with a standard SD adapter. So if you put it in the adapter and insert it in your laptop/desktop and it works there then you know the card is good and the PPC reader is bad.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

just checked, it was the NTFS thing, i got another card on FAT32 and that worked...

the eject mechanism does not work though. that still sucks >_<

neways now i'm having problems with connecting to it using QPST, because my phone is stuck on the screen with colors, and says Oilpro at the top...

and i can't figure out how to connect it up with QPST. when i click "add port" there's no USB port to add there.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You cant be in bootloader and try to use qpst. You have top be in windows and open diagnose mode ##3424
Old 04-02-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok thanks for your fast reply...

yes i have been reading up and reaserching, and i have found that i am stuck at the bootloader screen of Oilpro

i thought QPST could be able to connect to it even if it was there, at least get some kind of data-only connection, seems that won't work...

ok so what can i do from here man?

i also have my SPC, but it should all be 0's anyways...
Old 04-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Mr. Chevy

Search for stuck in bootloader thread. Are you stuck there because you need to install a radio and rom?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i searched a lot of things, in a lot of places, and yes i was stuck because i needed to install a radio and rom, but that's not the problem, the problem is i'm stuck on olipro 1.2, which i just found out is OLLLLLLLD

so now i'm stuck because i need the new bootloader.

i took care of the radio, so that's one down and one to go. i'm running radio 3.37.50, cuz i read that's the best for verizon (even though i will use it with cricket).

neways is there a naked .nbh file for no2chem 2.47, or olipro 2.40??

i would rather have no2chem's version though...

Last edited by alfredo-x; 04-02-2009 at 08:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development