PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 03:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PPCKitchen OEM thread

If any of you are finding any OEM's in the PPCKitchen that are not working as they should, you can post the name of OEM here so we can look at them. As we fix them, I will either post it here or upload it to my server where you can download it until it makes it back into the proper kitchen rar file.

Also, try to include as much of the pertinent information on the issue:
ie: if its a Today Plugin- does it show up in Today Settings page;
If it was a SIP related OEM such as keyboards, please list the other SIP's you have installed also.

This will help us re-create the problem and get it fixed.

Edit: Updated 7/24/08:00:35

Last edited by justpctech; 07-24-2008 at 03:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Voicemail Today Plugin- Fixed

Some members let us know the Voicemail Today plugin was not working. It has been fixed now and attached to post. Unzip this and replace the Voicemail Today Plugin folder in the PPCGeeks_OEM.rar.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Voicemail_Today_Plugin.zip (26.1 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: PPCKitchen OEM thread

dont know if i can post an oem to fix but i just used the kitchen to flash my rom and discovered my camera button and memo button dont work...nor is there any buttons listed in the buttons app to change them

Old 07-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Well, no need to post anything anyhow sir! that sounds like the button assignment issues that 20226 had. If you check the first post in the 20226 thread you will find the 20226 standard buttons Titan.zip that colonel posted. It is a cab you can run that will fix the button assignments for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:05 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

I started a thread in the vogue forum for OEM requests, is there anything special that I need to do to make the OEM's work with the new kitchen? Was the way the kitchen handles the DSM files tightened up a bit? If it helps, I usually use erviases package creator. And I started this thread to supplement ppcgeeks_oem.rar until the kitchen crew could test/add them... You can check the link out in my sig...

Tanks in advance!

Old 07-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nuePackageInstaller OEM- Fixed

There was a problem with the nueTools nuePackageInstaller OEM- it was missing the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll file. This has been fixed now and can be downloaded at the following link:

nuePackageInstaller OEM

Simply unrar this and replace the folder in the PPCGeeks_OEM.rar for the fix.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
dont know if i can post an oem to fix but i just used the kitchen to flash my rom and discovered my camera button and memo button dont work...nor is there any buttons listed in the buttons app to change them
Also there are 2 camera apps in the kitchen. If you choose the correct one, I think Camera OEM 4 or simular, it opens the camera correctly. If you put VJ candela on from the kitchen it maps to the memo button. So you get vjcandela instead of memo function. Hold the button down for 3-5 seconds and the light will come on. I don't know if either one of these are causing your problem, but thought I would tell what I had experianced. Sorry if it doesn't help.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 07-19-2008, 09:26 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

splMeter don't work
I've had problems with AstroGPS too
Old 07-20-2008, 08:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor

O2Plus is down for the count. Locks the unit up at a white screen on the first boot if included.

Last edited by Silent_Patriot; 07-20-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Patriot View Post
O2Plus is down for the count. Locks the unit up on at a white screen on the first boot if included.
i can second that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development