PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2011, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SPRINT EPIC 4G
Carrier: BOOST MOBILE

latinlover515 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Busybox Error when ROOTING Epic

Hey guys... I posted similar topic before but it didnt get to far . Honestly i even forgot on wich thread i posted it. Ok but here is the deal..
I have the wierd issue when ODIN back to fully STOCK ECO5.
Ok we all know how to ODIN to stock but just in case this is how i do it.

First I open ODIN load PIT file and load the SPH-D700-EC05-8gb-REL.tar
after phone reboots. I go to settings applications , development and enable USB debugging. Ok now i try to instal the one.click.root.exploitv2.5.5 and once started installing while installin it the ALL BUSYBOX files all i get its an ERROR about NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON DEVICE or some crap like that.., now the rest of the installation doesnt give any me ERROR. Just BUSYBOX. i had tryied ODING back to EB13 then wait for the OTA EC05 then install (one.click.root.exploitv2.5.5 ) and i still get the same error.. i even had gone back to stock EC05 and try installing OneClickRootCWM3-EB13.zip and i still get the same error. now when that happens I odin back to EC05 and keep trying to install one.click.root.exploitv2.5.5 and i still keep getting the same error. now after 4 or 6 times of ODING back to stock SPH-D700-EC05-8gb-REL.tar then eather one.click.root.exploitv2.5.5 or OneClickRootCWM3-EB13 goes trough with no problems NO ERRORS.. there have been times where i just ODIN one time to EC05 and just install eather of the ROOT and it goes trough without problems right on first shot. but most of the time that I ODIN back to EC05 all i get is that DAM error about NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON DEVICE .. has anyone here has come across this same ISSUE? and how can be fixed if there is a way?

i need to know cuz Ok i can ODIN to EB13 then go back to ODIN and flash just EC05 modem but when the phone reboots i still get the warning about EC05 update no matter what. so what is the point of flashing just the modem if you are going to still having the warning of EC05 update in the middle of everything... it gets enoying after a while.. now to finsh this thread everytime that i used to just ODIN back to EB13 then install ether of the above ROOTS i had never got any error. the ERROR only happens after installing SPH-D700-EC05-8gb-REL.tar when trying to root

Last edited by latinlover515; 05-01-2011 at 01:50 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G