PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: NEW FEATURE: Post Thanks

I believe anyone can use the scales, regardless of the number of posts they have.

I will talk it over with the staff and see how they feel about discontinuing the scales.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:54 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I will talk it over with the staff and see how they feel about discontinuing the scales.
Just to be clear, i wasnt saying you had to get rid of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I believe anyone can use the scales, regardless of the number of posts they have.
yeah and you used to be able to give positive/neutral/negative feedback via

*edit* is gone

Last edited by puff; 04-15-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

so i notice the scale system is now gone.. which is cool i like this system much better! Yet more brilliant work from MindFrost, i love what you're doing for the site mate!!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-14-2008, 11:38 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
so i notice the scale system is now gone.. which is cool i like this system much better! Yet more brilliant work from MindFrost, i love what you're doing for the site mate!!
aww man now I gotta update my sig again
Old 04-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yeah i just did myself... haha
Old 04-14-2008, 11:42 PM
Post Master General

It's amazing that Mindfrost has 4 jewels! before today i had never seen anyone with more than just one.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:49 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
It's amazing that Mindfrost has 4 jewels! before today i had never seen anyone with more than just one.
As of this edit, SomeGuyMMS now has 3, and Mindfrost has 4,
and to think before yesterday i2 had never seen anyone with more than just one either.

Last edited by puff; 04-15-2008 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Post Master General

Yup that's proof positive that people are already adapting to it... ok we better get back on topic now.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:19 AM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Very cool, great work!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
aww man now I gotta update my sig again
Yeah, sorry about that lol. We wanted to make the Thanks button a little more noticeable, so I think the green stands out from the other buttons.

We didn't really see the need for negative rep, so that's why we did away with the scales.

I decided to install this hack because the old rep system wasn't really working, now it definitely is....maybe a little too much lol.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements