PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 03:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1-15-09 S2U2 is now at 1.42 - POWER

Another quick version being sent out, May be interesting to test!!

I have a new little glitch going on, but to be fair I am not sure if it originates from G-Alarm or S2U2 (I had big issues with another app, bit a reset and had to install both new versions (I hadn't had a chance to upgrade this one yet)).

I get the tone and message that S2U2 is shutting down (doesn't bother me at all...I AM supposed to be waking up anyway LOL), and then I get an error message that a problem has occurred with S2U2 and asks if I want to send details or not to MicroSoft. When I go into the technical details of the error report it has a list of numbers + letters I can't even begin to remember + type. it is a file called cedevice.log I can post it here if it would be useful (just tell me where it is on the device LOL).

The alarm works fine, and when I close it, the message stays on the screen. S2U2 will lock again as well....not right away like it used to, but after the normal set time in the settings.

So....I have a feeling it is more with S2U2, but everything seems to carry on through the error. I can turn error notification off if nobody can give a good down-side to it, but I figured I would log my experiences for other users + the developers!!!!

Thanks

Last edited by syrguy1969; 01-15-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

aikidoka is just getting started
Re: 12-28-08 S2U2 is now at 1.40

Thanks. I always look forward to a new release of S2U2 and S2P.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:02 AM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I am running I believe the third or fourth most recent release of S2U2 so that I change the slide to unlock texts. When I updated the newer releases I couldnt do this. Do you know if this release will allow it? Would like to have the digital battery percentage component.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

osyrus is just getting started

I would love to know the same
Old 12-29-2008, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The digital % of the battery charge is able to be activated in the settings of S2U2. You get the percentage in the upper right corner instead of the battery image.

To change the slide text, you can do one of two things. In recent versions A_C has located the text files for the sliders (unlock, answer + answer/ignore) in the lang.ini file.....sooooooo:

1- You can save the lang.ini file to your PC, open it with notepad, change the slider text, save with same name (in UNICODE), move back to your PPC (it is in the S2U2 program folder BTW) and then stop + restart iLock2.

2- You can go the easy route and download mushipkw's customizer app and do it right on your PPC!!!! You can install it on your memory card and it is pretty easy to use!!
Found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=442681
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

aikidoka is just getting started

One slight problem on Sprint Touch. When I have S2U2 set for slide to answer/ignore it works fine unless I also have S2P running. In that case, I can't answer my calls at all.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to bboyneko

this version kept waking up my screen randomly, or not turning off even after i pressed power. I went back to 1.37 and had no more problems on my htc touch pro
Old 12-30-2008, 04:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyneko View Post
this version kept waking up my screen randomly, or not turning off even after i pressed power. I went back to 1.37 and had no more problems on my htc touch pro
I've been using it all day, haven't noticed any problems like that. Maybe because it's using that powersave mode by default? I turned that off after installing...
To those that haven't tried it yet, the new slider is different. It slides with momentum now. So if you flick right, it'll continue to move right for a little bit instead of snapping back right away. A strong flick will unlock it, which is pretty nice.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

Inside Man is a n00b

I Just Put This App On My Diamond, Works Great, I Just Gotta Look For A Different Walpaper.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:02 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Man View Post
I Just Put This App On My Diamond, Works Great, I Just Gotta Look For A Different Walpaper.
i use s2v to change wallpaper with ease.works great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software