View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 03:41 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1-15-09 S2U2 is now at 1.42 - POWER

Another quick version being sent out, May be interesting to test!!

I have a new little glitch going on, but to be fair I am not sure if it originates from G-Alarm or S2U2 (I had big issues with another app, bit a reset and had to install both new versions (I hadn't had a chance to upgrade this one yet)).

I get the tone and message that S2U2 is shutting down (doesn't bother me at all...I AM supposed to be waking up anyway LOL), and then I get an error message that a problem has occurred with S2U2 and asks if I want to send details or not to MicroSoft. When I go into the technical details of the error report it has a list of numbers + letters I can't even begin to remember + type. it is a file called cedevice.log I can post it here if it would be useful (just tell me where it is on the device LOL).

The alarm works fine, and when I close it, the message stays on the screen. S2U2 will lock again as well....not right away like it used to, but after the normal set time in the settings.

So....I have a feeling it is more with S2U2, but everything seems to carry on through the error. I can turn error notification off if nobody can give a good down-side to it, but I figured I would log my experiences for other users + the developers!!!!

Thanks

Last edited by syrguy1969; 01-15-2009 at 11:13 AM.