PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 09:24 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!! (Discontinued)

Touch Diamond Theme NEW!!!! v2.1 By Jdume

Hey guys and gals this is my WAD2 Touch Diamond Theme. This is my first theme I have ever tried to make and let me tell you it was a heck of a
learning curve. I never used to be into computers or any kind of electronics until one day I decided to buy my first ppc on ebay for $130.00
I think it was an i730, then the addiction grew from there. Surfing the net for wallpapers I stumbled upon ppcgeeks and saw all the cool things you could
do to just about any WM device then decided to upgrade again. Then I found Lazyboys Iphone theme I thought, WOW thats awesome! Soon after that
was Torx Iphone theme and I was blown away. I said man, I got to get what their using and try this out, I think I can make some cool stuff for my phone.
After playing for awhile not really making anything worth showing off, the Touch Diamond screen shots started popping up all over, then one day I
was checking out themes over at Lakeridge and a guy in one of the posts asked (who is going to try to make a Touch Diamond Theme?). And at that
exact moment I found the WAD2 beta and realized with its abilities I could pull this off!!!!!! So thats my story of how this theme became what it is today.
I want to thank Lazyboy and Torx for there inspiration.

Installation

NEW!!!! Three CAB INSTALL!!!!!!! very easy,TRY IT>>>

Open theme zip and
READ THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!

Also provided in the zip is instructions on how to set up the people page.
One other note I'm pulling any other versions of this theme because they do not have Mortscript in them, and to prevent confusion. As of now there is only the white version available, I have not had time to covert the black version to v2.1...... But I will soon.

I did provide 9 generic pics of guys and girls siluets already set up, they are located in the HTC Touch Diamond Images folder under People templates.

Change Log:

Diamond changes

-croped all images tighter and saved 1mb of storage

-removed all launch animations

-removed all unesseary images

-polished up some old images

-with the help of Mortscript and some guys at XDA and Lakeridge
we now have control over S2P from the WAD2 Music page play/pause\
next and pre also now shows albumart.Slide your figer up and show
the volume control, it gos in incramints of 20% up and down plus mute.

-text message page now has the proper shortcut to go directly
to type a new text.also a new shortcut to display the inbox.

-email page also has the correct short cut to write an email, and now
when you open the letter by swiping your finger up, you can check your inbox
by tapping "check inbox"

-Weather Panel plug in is back and I have incorperated Rumbles animated Diamond weather icons this totaly kicks ***!!!! Please visit http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=401781 and DONATE to this guy its well worth it. Also a 5-day forcast with details for each day.

-No more WA3 just a tsk file to change the top and bottm bars black.

A couple of notes:

- The theme cab is large, and has to copy A LOT of files to various locations on your device. As such, it will take a long time to run. Like 15-20 minutes on my device. This is normal, and if you have set up the theme manually before, you will know that it takes quite some time to copy all the files to their respective directories. Also I recommend you leave your device connected to your computer when installing the theme cab because that way the phone wont go into stand by, its a little quicker.

Some Q&A.

All these edits need to be done in author mode!!!!!!

1. How do i get the txt msg shortcut to actually work, i click it and get an error msg, same for email ?

Tap and hold on the button,select properties,edit script,tap launch a program,edit tap the grey square box, and select the program you want from the list, same applies to all buttons missing shortcuts.

2. How do i edit the internet favs.? Theres 3 empty slots and I wanted to know if I can actually fill in the blanks here?

Tap and hold on the empty slot a menu will pop up select new,then shortcut then tap the grey box, select what you want, the ok now there are some programs icons I've provided, but you will have to uncheck use default icon, now under normal image tap the grey box, then tap the black down arrow, select the programs icon folder, scroll through to see if there is some thing you want to use, if so select it and ok. Now the pressed image, find the blank icon and select it then ok. you now have a shortcut to that program with an icon if there is no icon for the program you want then check use default image, you will need to position it.

Get the latest version of WAD2 HERE

Get the latest version of my theme
http://pimpurpocketpc.synthasite.com...ad2-themes.php

If you like my work Donate!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8
Attached Files
File Type: zip Apps that go with theme.zip (7.35 MB, 6769 views) Click for barcode!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

Last edited by jdume; 01-06-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: update
This post has been thanked 248 times.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2 Beta!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Starting v2 build today, just wanted to let you guys know because I wont be posting as frequntly. I'll still be watching though. I do want to say thanks to everyone for the support and complaments, I really appreciate it. v2 will be alot better.
Great job by the way.....

Is the email page suppose to go through your emails when you scroll? right now they are blank.

Also a bit confused on how the people page should work.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Whats up people!!!!! That throttle launch is pretty cool. I like it. But WAD can't do all that nice scrolling.............yet Maby some day. Will just have to use what we got for now. Man, I almost done just acouple of more things to do, might release this weekend or early next week, wait till you guys see v2 I think its going to be a BIG HIT!!!!!!!
AWESOME! THANKS!
Old 07-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Whats up people!!!!! That throttle launch is pretty cool. I like it. But WAD can't do all that nice scrolling.............yet Maby some day. Will just have to use what we got for now. Man, I almost done just acouple of more things to do, might release this weekend or early next week, wait till you guys see v2 I think its going to be a BIG HIT!!!!!!!
Anxiously waiting patiently.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Thumbs up Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2 Beta!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Anxiously waiting patiently.
lol anxious and patient.... oximoron and a half. lol i like that
Old 07-04-2008, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Mikedav is becoming a great contributor

Am I corec that I need WAD2 to make this theme work?
Old 07-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikedav View Post
Am I corec that I need WAD2 to make this theme work?
yup, hence "wad2" in the title
Old 07-04-2008, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

josh33_unc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to josh33_unc Send a message via MSN to josh33_unc Send a message via Yahoo to josh33_unc

Minimal Dialer.zip has 5 different zip files. what do you do to get it to work? i've got everything else perfect except the dialer
Old 07-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
Minimal Dialer.zip has 5 different zip files. what do you do to get it to work? i've got everything else perfect except the dialer

Not sure. Im using the Black one from this set. its a nice fit, i think.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...mondish+dailer
Old 07-04-2008, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

josh33_unc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to josh33_unc Send a message via MSN to josh33_unc Send a message via Yahoo to josh33_unc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Not sure. Im using the Black one from this set. its a nice fit, i think.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...mondish+dailer
that one didnt work for me. maybe because its for the touch and mines a mogul...but i dont think that should matter
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes