PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2 v1.05 released...06/20/08

S2U2 v1.05

Update Description:
v1.05 (18-06-200:
- Fixed the bug introduced in v1.02 that the clock did not update occasionally on device wake up;the idle time out occasionally malfunction; and the wallpaper did not change occasionally.
- The total unread count for FlexMail now reads to a maximum of 10 storages.
- Fixed the bug that displayed night icon for Spb Weather.
- Fixed the bug that some devices could not run probably on landscape mode.
- Added support to RealVGA.
- Added support to WVGA & WQVGA.
- Some minor bugs fixed.

a new version with more changes was released today... see more about it here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28250

here is the link to download *sorry i cant upload the actual file i'm at work...

http://asapload.com/121076

here is the full text of AC's first post over there at xda. it gives the full changelog and the latest improvements:

What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. And it's has a CallerID function (but some devices may not work, so please try it first); and S2P control plugin.

Prerequisition:
- WM5 Phone or WM6 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA; 3M for VGA

Language Pack (Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, FYROM, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese BR, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish & Turkish) Most of them are still not completed yet. Read the LangReadme.txt for the changes. Please let me know if you can complete them.
http://ac.xenpage.eu/S2U2LanguagePack.rar or
http://asapload.com/116459

Clock Pack
http://ac.xenpage.eu/S2U2ClockPack.rar or
http://www.mediafire.com/?7hltdx29ee3

Reset Unread Count
It's attached (ResetUnreadCount.cab) at the bottom of this post. If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this CAB file to reset them.

For details, as usual, please read the Readme file or the next post.
Besides, please read the README FIRST, especially the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

To show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

(@ALL LINK POSTERS: I know most of you do not post the donation link on your reposted message. That's fine. But I hope you can at least post the link of this thread so that your visitors know the source of S2U2. Please give me a little respect. Thanks.)

Configuration:
- Use the "s2u2 Settings.exe" to change the settings.

- Through the lang.ini, the default values of DateFormat, TimeFormat, AppointmentTimeFormat, PhoneNoFormat, Wallpaper (Protrait & Landscape) & ClockPath can be customised. They are s_DefaultDateFormat, s_DefaultTimeFormat, s_DefaultAptTimeFormat, s_DefaultPhoneNoFormat, s_DefaultWallpaper(L) & s_DefaultClockPath.

- For advanced users, you can edit the registry (\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2) directly. Please remember to RESTART iLock2 after any registry settings changed, otherwise it won't work. The default values are added on the first run of iLock2:
  • Autostart=1 (start S2U2 when the device is woke up; 0 to disable)
  • IdleStart=0 (start S2U2 when the device's backlight is turned off; 0 to disable)
  • OffLCD=17 (x seconds after the backlight is off, device will be turned off; minimum is 5 seconds; 0 to disable)
  • BlankScreen=0 (when OffLCD is executed, 1 means do not turn off the device but only turn off the LCD)
  • BlankOnTalk=0 (blank the LCD when the device is making a voice call; 0 to disable)
  • ACIdleStart=0 (same as IdleStart but only effective for external power)
  • ACOffLCD=0 (same as OffLCD but only effective for external power)
  • ACBlankScreen=0 (same as BlankScreen but only effective for external power)
  • ACBlankOnTalk=0 (same as BlankOnTalk but only effective for external power)
  • DateFormat=dddd', 'd MMMM (the format of the displayed date)
  • TimeFormat=H':'mm (the format of the displayed time)
  • ClockPath=clock\ (the path stored the clock graphics file under \gfx\)
  • ShowAlarm=1 (show the next system alarm time; 0 to disable)
  • ShowAppointment=0 (show the next today or tomorrow's appointment information; 0 to disable)
  • ShowTask=1 (show the total no of active tasks; 0 to disable)
  • ShowWeather=0 (show weather information from: 1 - Spb Weather; 2 - Weather Panel, 3 - Pocket Weather, 4 - HTC Weather; 5 - User-defined Weather; 0 to disable; more details at FAQ)
  • AppointmentTimeFormat=h':'mmt (the format of the appointment time)
  • CallerID=0 (the CallerID; 1 - full screen mode; 2 - thumbnail mode; 0 to disable)
  • Slide2Answer=0 (the "Slide to Answer"; 0 to disable; more details at FAQ)
  • S2AEndKey=1 (when Slide2Answer is enable, allow END key to decline a call; 0 to disable)
  • PhoneNoFormat= (the format of the incoming phone no.)
  • Wallpaper= (the path of the wallpaper or folder of wallpapers in portrait mode)
  • WallpaperL= (the path of the wallpaper or folder of wallpapers in landscape mode)
  • GifSpeed=5 (the display speed of the GIF wallpaper; 1 is the slowest; 10 is the fastest; 0 to use the GIF's origianl speed)
  • WallpaperChangeTime=0 (the no. of minutes to change the wallpaper automatically; 0 to disable)
  • WallpaperRandom=0 (change the wallpaper randomly; 0 to disable)
  • DpadOn=0 (enable the DPAD Right key to unlock; 0 to disable)
  • NoSoftKey=0 (display the bottom soft unlock key; 1 to hide)
  • TopCurtain=1 (display the top curtain behind the clock & date; 0 to hide)
  • NoPowerSuspend=0 (suspend the power by S2U2; 1 to disable; more details at FAQ)
  • SafeMode=0 (run in safe mode; 0 to disable; more details at FAQ)
  • DirectDraw=1 (run in DirectDraw mode; 0 in Raw Buffer mode)
  • KoreanSMSpatch=0 (the Korean SMS patch; 0 to disable)
  • ExceptionEXE0=iexplore.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when ie is running)
  • ExceptionEXE1=VoiceCommander.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when Voice Commander is running)
  • ExceptionEXE2=AlarmPopup.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when Spb's Alarm is running)
  • ExceptionEXE3=SDDialer.exe (disable S2U2's auto lock when HTC's voice dialer is running)
  • ExceptionEXE4=
  • ExceptionEXE5=
  • ExceptionEXE6=
  • ExceptionEXE7=
  • ExceptionEXE8=
  • ExceptionEXE9=
  • ExceptionEXEisFG=1 (exception is checked against foreground application; 0 is checked against both foreground & background application)
  • S2UText=slide to unlock (customization)
  • S2AText=slide to answer (customization)
  • UnlockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) after unlock)
  • LockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) when manually lock the device)
  • UnlockRunEXE= (execute an application (must in full path) after unlock)
  • UnlockOnRotate=0 (do not unlock after the screen is rotated. It's useful for device with slide-out keyboard. Set to 1 will unlock it when the keyboard is slided out (assume the screen will be rotated as well))
  • WakeupDelayMS=100 (delay (in ms) to start S2U2 when the device is woke up. For SPB Mobile Shell user, a longer delay time is required, e.g. 300ms to let the S2U2 to lock the Now screen)
- All files under \GFX\ can be modified. To keep the transparent effect of some graphics, the top left corner pixel must be the transparent color; or use the ARGB PNG format.

Enjoy!!

Best... Member... Ever...

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 06-20-2008 at 12:26 PM. Reason: S2U2 v1.05
This post has been thanked 28 times.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: S2U2 v1.05 released...06/20/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1014 View Post
How do you remove the sound from the unlocking action? I'd like to get rid of the sound so that I can have other notifications without that noisy thing going off when I unlock my phone.
First off: Welcome to the community!!!!

How did you chose the sounds initially? If you used one of the separate apps posted in here, just run the apps again and blank out the sound choices, and save the settings. The original meathod is to open the reg editor and go to the S2U2 unlock sound and SuU2 lock sounds and blank them out ands save the settings:

In the reg editor, go here: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2
UnlockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) after unlock) (erase for no sound)
LockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) when manually lock the device) (erase for no sound)

P.S. Just shout out if you need more help with it, I know it can be a bit confusing starting out with an app like this.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 800W
Carrier: Sprint

bones1014 is a n00b

I installed s2u2 from ppc kitchen so I didn't make any changes to it. Which reg editor would you recommend?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I personally prefer the registry editor that comes bundled with Resco Explorer. Though it does cost $29.95 to buy, you can download a fully functional, seven day trial from their web site. That would at least let you run it and see if you want to buy it, as well as let you make the registry changes that you need to make.

http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/default.asp
Old 07-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I personally prefer the registry editor that comes bundled with Resco Explorer. Though it does cost $29.95 to buy, you can download a fully functional, seven day trial from their web site. That would at least let you run it and see if you want to buy it, as well as let you make the registry changes that you need to make.

http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/default.asp
I second that. And if you are a savvy web person you should be able to find a full version. Google is my best friend.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: The Touch
Carrier: sprint

jasplay is a n00b

does diz works wit 6.1
Old 07-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I can say I have v1.05 running on my newly updated Touch.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:54 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

this was posted over at xda, THANKS Grondinm!!!

this is a simple mortscript that will "kill" s2u2.exe using the UnlockRunEXE setting.
This was originally created to free up memory (depends on the wallpaper/icons), but leaves ilock2.exe running (5k) so it still locks on sleep/wake.

this also fixes UnlockOnRotate for rom's based on 19949, (no2chem 5069k-current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grondinm View Post
do you have mortscript installed?? if not find it here

give me a few min i will write up 2 scripts to set u up....

ok so take this zip file and extract both file to the same folder on your device then run the setup.mscr it will update the registry to run the kills2u2.mscr whenever you unlock your phone...let me know if it works...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1615
Old 07-07-2008, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO

j_mee_5 is a n00b

i have the image for the display weather section but it wont display the image it just show the #s. any help.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:54 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1014 View Post
I installed s2u2 from ppc kitchen so I didn't make any changes to it. Which reg editor would you recommend?
PHM Registry Editor is free and works just as well as Rescoe in my opinion. PHM combined with Total Commander and you are all set

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software