View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: S2U2 v1.05 released...06/20/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1014 View Post
How do you remove the sound from the unlocking action? I'd like to get rid of the sound so that I can have other notifications without that noisy thing going off when I unlock my phone.
First off: Welcome to the community!!!!

How did you chose the sounds initially? If you used one of the separate apps posted in here, just run the apps again and blank out the sound choices, and save the settings. The original meathod is to open the reg editor and go to the S2U2 unlock sound and SuU2 lock sounds and blank them out ands save the settings:

In the reg editor, go here: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2
UnlockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) after unlock) (erase for no sound)
LockSound= (play a .WAV file (must in full path) when manually lock the device) (erase for no sound)

P.S. Just shout out if you need more help with it, I know it can be a bit confusing starting out with an app like this.