PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: S2U2 v1.05 released...06/20/08

how do I get the battery icon to show up when its plugged into external power source? It doesn't seem to change the wallpaper when its plugged into external power.

v1.05 is the one I am currently running.

Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 07-07-2008, 02:16 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

battery1.png seems to control this if you don't thave that file in your gfx folder it doesn't show the other battery images either.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
battery1.png seems to control this if you don't thave that file in your gfx folder it doesn't show the other battery images either.
Actually its batteryg.png. that is the actual battery. I have been making a few custom ones for a different thread. Check out this thread...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28668
Old 07-13-2008, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

The Weez is a n00b

Has anybody had luck with the registry hack that allows you to pull up the touchflo cube while S2U2 has the screen locked? I tried it on my Touch and can't get it to work. Really need this feature.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:25 AM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weez View Post
Has anybody had luck with the registry hack that allows you to pull up the touchflo cube while S2U2 has the screen locked? I tried it on my Touch and can't get it to work. Really need this feature.
Huh? your cube should work over every program.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Weez is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Huh? your cube should work over every program.
It doesn't work with the screen locked (but not turned off). Prior to the hard reset it would come up. Now it won't, and I'm not sure what changed.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:56 AM
Banned User

there is a reg hack for that somewhere around here. imma see if i can search it out...
Old 07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Weez is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
there is a reg hack for that somewhere around here. imma see if i can search it out...
It's listed in the FAQ in the S2U2 thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=381588

However, I have done it and it didn't change anything. In fact, looking at the existing contents of the key Disable4SpecificApp it seems that all this hack should do is prevent S2U2 from locking when the apps in that key are running. But that's not what the FAQ says.

It also lists a file called FTouchFloConfig.txt that can be edited to fix this also, but that files does not exist on my PPC.

I'm highly confused, since my touchflo worked *exactly* how I wanted it to before I had to hard rest and reinstall S2U. Now it's practically worthless, b/c it's not convenient to use when S2U is in use.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:03 AM
Banned User

Sorry then, dont know what to tell you. I did try and search for it, but must have got sidetracked cause it slipped my mind until i was reading your post. Sorry again, that sucks. Where is that text file supposed to be. I'll see if mine has it so i can post it for you.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:53 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

mine still came up after i installed S2U2, and i have done probably 4 hard resets on my touch in the past 24 hours (something to do with modifying the HTCHome accuweather file) anyways everytime i installed S2U2 1.05 my cube has come up over S2U2

EDIT-Weez gave you some thanks because i have been looking on how to stop the cube from coming up over S2U2, also did you see anything for Biotouch in the registry?

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

Last edited by nxtech3; 07-17-2008 at 10:00 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software