PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 02:08 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0 by dwizzy130 (1/12/09)

Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0
(Updated 1/12/09)
This theme is for rlToday (installs with the theme) so it uses very little system resources.
It is currently only for a QVGA device and only supports portrait orientation.

Installation instructions
1) Install Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0 by dwizzy130.CAB
2) Go to Settings\Today and choose Leopard by dwizzy130 on the list and then hit ok.
3) Go to Settings\Today\Items and check rlToday and uncheck everything else.
4) Hit ok and you're done. Soft reset and enjoy!

If you like my work, let me know by hitting the thanks button. It only takes a second, and it means more than you think.

Last edited by dwizzy130; 02-26-2009 at 10:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 42 times.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:26 AM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
My OSX Leopard Theme V2

A work in progress.
only the portrait orientation works so far.
i have not read in depth enough on rltoday to make it redraw itself on a portrait landscape switch.

If anyone has some insight on this i would greatly appreciate your help and it will be acknowledged.

This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:44 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Re: My OSX Leopard Theme V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
A work in progress.
only the portrait orientation works so far.
i have not read in depth enough on rltoday to make it redraw itself on a portrait landscape switch.

If anyone has some insight on this i would greatly appreciate your help and it will be acknowledged.

that doesnt sound good, so what happens? has anyone else tried this?
Old 04-23-2008, 02:50 AM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Re: My OSX Leopard Theme V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
that doesnt sound good, so what happens? has anyone else tried this?
when u switch to landscape it stays at the same height and width and creates a scroll bar.

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6800

bret11689 is a n00b
Re: My OSX Leopard Theme

ive used it, works really good and smooth
Old 04-26-2008, 05:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul by htc

june is a n00b

i need help some2 help me plz..............newto diss know how to sink or change to da ipod mode.............. can i plz have some help.......... om not good at stuff like diss
Old 04-27-2008, 03:56 AM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by june View Post
i need help some2 help me plz..............newto diss know how to sink or change to da ipod mode.............. can i plz have some help.......... om not good at stuff like diss
first i suggest u read the manual and learn a little more about ur device before installing anything...
and as far as ipod mode goes...i have no idea what u mean? haha
what device r u using?

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: LG KS20

james172008 is a n00b

Can u gave me a download link of this theme. And I like to know it work with my LG KS 20 PPC. THX
Old 06-01-2008, 02:55 AM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by james172008 View Post
Can u gave me a download link of this theme. And I like to know it work with my LG KS 20 PPC. THX
its at the bottom of the post....and yes it should work if u follow the directions.

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: att 8525

judyp is a n00b

im using the hermes. i just downloaded the file, but for some reason, the rltoday does not show up under "programs". what is exactly the black glossy bar file? is it the dock that shows up on the mac w/ the safari, itunes, etc.?

thanks!

ps. i love the theme. fell in love w/ it when i saw it. i own a mac myself, so im excited to get my hermes to look like my mac. ;D
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes