PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: att 8525

judyp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My OSX Leopard Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyp View Post
im using the hermes. i just downloaded the file, but for some reason, the rltoday does not show up under "programs". what is exactly the black glossy bar file? is it the dock that shows up on the mac w/ the safari, itunes, etc.?

thanks!

ps. i love the theme. fell in love w/ it when i saw it. i own a mac myself, so im excited to get my hermes to look like my mac. ;D
okay never mind, i lied. i found the file. and my apologies, you are still trying to figure out the dock. but everything else works great!
Old 06-01-2008, 02:58 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
okay never mind, i lied. i found the file. and my apologies, you are still trying to figure out the dock. but everything else works great!
the glossyblackbars is an executable file that u run and it gives u glossy black bars like the ones in the screen shot. i haven't finished working on the dock yet so right now the theme is just the background and the clock/notification thing.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: att 8525

judyp is a n00b

thanks! love ALL of your themes, they look really good! keep them coming.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:25 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
thanks! love ALL of your themes, they look really good! keep them coming.
Thanks man, i enjoy making them! ive been pretty busy lately but ill be pushing out a couple new versions of a couple of my themes ( Diamond htc home and iphone theme and maybe this one) so just keep ur eyes peeled.

regards,

dwizzy130
Old 06-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: T mobile

MI3000 is a n00b

this is very nice Finally I have a Clock on my HTC Touch Without Hiding my entire background. thank you for that!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

Ghettobob is a n00b

Dialpad Theme that compliments Dwizzy's Mac X Leopard theme!

Hope you enjoy it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Leopard Dialpad.zip (1.53 MB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Lurker

Horatio is a n00b

I'm having a little trouble with this, downloaded, installed, followed all the directions, but when I go to Settings/personal/today/items there IS no rltoday plugin to check! Any ideas??
Old 12-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul

dennyscornelio is a n00b

i have a htc mogul 6800 from sprint ..and i get how to do everythimg.. but the only thing that i dont know how to do is .. how or where do i put the theme or file to my device when im sinking it.. i mean if i put it in my device's documents, how do i get to it and open it from my device...... and im sorry if i sound a bit ignorant, but i just want to learn..
Old 01-12-2009, 09:02 PM
iPhone Killer
Threadstarter

Re: Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0 by dwizzy130 (1/12/09)

**UPDATED**
Version 2.0 out now!

dwizzy130

Old 01-25-2009, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

blockburner28 is a n00b
Re: Mac OS X Leopard theme V2.0 by dwizzy130 (1/12/09)

going to try this one out tomorrow how are you guys enjoying it. Late last year I went brought an 24'' Imac and loving it and this them look mad hot
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes