PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 04:19 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

I can connect to my WiFI router here with no problem.
Can also connect my PC via WiFI to my device with no problems.

Will it connect to WiFi or will it not work as a WiFi?
If it is a new "refurb" device was this device working with WiFi at all or just the old device?
You may have a problem with the refurb device hardware.
It is also possible that you need to have Sprint check your data provisioning.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Does anyone's "Fn" light on the keyboard stay on with this rom? Didn't have that problem on 8/1 release.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianizeboy View Post
Hi, I installed this rom and it looks great. My only problem is that the wifi router isn't working. I actually had might rom 6 before and it worked fine. Then I installed energyrom and it was also working fine. After sprint gave me an exchange for my phone because of broken keyboard, I can't seem to make wifi router work anymore. Please let me know if there is any fix to this. Re flashed a few times already.

O and my computer will connect to the phone, but it won't let me connect to the internet. I am not able to load any pages. Thanks for the help guys
Ill assume that when you got your "new" phone that you didnt wait and simply flashed the new ROM right away. What you probably want to do is flash a stock rom and update your PRL and Profile. Make sure internet is working. Then flash back to MR6 or Energy or whatever.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc raphael
Carrier: sprint

hegem0n is a n00b

YOU ROCK!! I was going to have to upgrade my Sprint phone to the touch pro 2 - but with this new ROM you made...

I have a new phone now -

Thanks!!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:17 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

WALLPAPERS for the NEW ROM
The posts have three flavors of panoramic wallpaper for the new ROM and a rar file that includes five standard sized wallpapers. I have included a version that has no wave...which I think was requested. Anyway...here they are, again:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...93#post1148293

and

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69#post1146969

Also: No real problems at all with the 9/6 ROM. If you're having trouble, or are new to the ROM, you might want to check out the walk through Guide in my sig.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2, htc evo
Carrier: Sprint 4g, Fast 3g

S/\NDM/\N is just getting started

my search bar in the internet tab does nothing
Old 09-10-2009, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
ok so i hard reset and it seems like the volume buttons arnt controlling the volume they are moving up and down though the start menu or though titanium anyone else experiencing this?
Funny, this is a bug present in the 23037 build of WM6.5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok, let me try to understand this.
You can scroll through the channels fine.
Once you click on a channel can you then scroll to the individual feed or what does it do?
Acts up on the feed at "Read more Online" screen?

What is the issue?
As bruceo said, RSS Hub used the TouchFlo scrolling drivers to scroll in the actual feed article itself. RSS Hub hasn't been updated to use Kenetic Scrolling in the article view so no dice on finger scrolling in the article itself. Everything else will scroll just fine; Channel view and headline view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I'm sure you already know about this NRG, but if you get a text or a call from a number thats not already saved in your contacts, and you hit Add To Contacts, nothing happens.

Also, on occasion, I get a new text and the timestamp is like an hour or two ahead. Is this a bug with the clock? Do I just need to set my clock to my city and that would fix it? Or do I still need to uncheck the sync time with server or whatever under settings? I remember doing that before and I would still have the timestamp problem. Thanks for any help!
With regards to your text timestamp issue. Do you ever have the issue with a "Sent" msg? When you set your custom city in the worldclock you MUST ensure that the timezone and MSID for your city are correct otherwise you can get sent and received text messages with errant timestamps. This will also cause new messages to NOT show up in the TF3D text messaging tab among other issues.
To fix this use the method for setting your custom city in Manila that is outlined in ThreeFaces guide in his signature. There are a couple of cab's listed in the threads files; ONLY "WeatherCityInstall2.1.cab" works as a program to correctly add a custom city. The other programs do NOT setup the city timezone and MSID at all and you will have issues if you use them.
Here is the link for the editor:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1252525531
Hope this helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ANyone else experiencing "SSMaHO autostart failed"? This error message has appeared twice already. The phone just sits on my desk and will suddenly power on with this message.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/\NDM/\N View Post
my search bar in the internet tab does nothing
Mine works just fine. On 9/5 Genesis ROM.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

@Anyone-What does your phone do during a call? After 905 flash mine was acting like InCall Screen Tweak was still running. So I did the Stock Flash Thang with 906. Initially my screen stayed on till the backlight timed out. Now, without any new apps installed, the screen goes dark during a call, seemingly based on G sensor and/or light sensor. Pushing the center of the D pad brings it right back. I kinda like it for Power Savings and to prevent accidental Cheek Activation. I'm just trying to figure out what is SUPPOSED to happen and what is going on-I'm a geek like that. No complaining,this ROM and nrgz ROCK!
I have a theory but I'll wait to see what you guys say.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro