View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:15 AM
ACoolGuy
PPCGeeks Regular

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianizeboy View Post
Hi, I installed this rom and it looks great. My only problem is that the wifi router isn't working. I actually had might rom 6 before and it worked fine. Then I installed energyrom and it was also working fine. After sprint gave me an exchange for my phone because of broken keyboard, I can't seem to make wifi router work anymore. Please let me know if there is any fix to this. Re flashed a few times already.

O and my computer will connect to the phone, but it won't let me connect to the internet. I am not able to load any pages. Thanks for the help guys
Ill assume that when you got your "new" phone that you didnt wait and simply flashed the new ROM right away. What you probably want to do is flash a stock rom and update your PRL and Profile. Make sure internet is working. Then flash back to MR6 or Energy or whatever.