PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calling all S2U2 users...

A_C implimented a new tweak on S2U2 for us Omnia users!! He calls it 'Mouse Lock'...I have to assume it is like the D-pad unlock feature that we can't use so we can unlock the Omnia using our mouse button.

Here is the thread I started here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94378

And the original XDA thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527523

I would post more, but I just wanted to let you guys know about the special Omnia feature and keep the main thread int he software forum, but we can at least see if it works and post that feature here.

Another interesting feature is his new battery animation...he allows us to have it go right to left, left to right, or up + down, but to do that he cut the 'annimation' out and placed images for 10% incriments....I wonder if this will work (look) better with our unique battery meters!!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff
Re: Calling all S2U2 users...

Thanks Syrguy! Has anyone found the option for the mouse lock? I'm assuming that it locks the d-pad when it's locked. I have it set to power off in 10 seconds, but sometimes in my pocket, the d-pad prevents it from powering off. I hope this is a fix for that.

Use GDI mode, no homescreen shot before the lock screen comes on (instantly).

Late

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskeeper805 View Post
Use GDI mode, no homescreen shot before the lock screen comes on (instantly).

Late
I was hoping that would be fixed....not major, but still a glitch that needed fixing. I will try it out ASAP!!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

You'll love it, true that it's minor, but it can get irritating.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia