PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Intercept

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
One Click Root And Unroot For Froyo Intercept For Windows (Updated)

One Click Root And Unroot For Froyo Intercept For Windows (Updated)

Heres a working One-Click root here for all to enjoy. This also includes a One-Click unroot as well. Updated the scripts and the process should be quicker for everyone.

Just download, unzip, make sure USB Debugging is turned on, and double click on START_ROOT.bat and it will start the rooting process. There is a good chance you will have to run this more than once to get it to work. I tested this and it worked great.

To Unroot follow the same steps but double click on START_UNROOT.bat and it will do the rest. Again may have to run more then once.

Attached Files
File Type: rar InterceptFroyoRoot v0.2.rar (1.16 MB, 409 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 03-09-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

tbswen is a n00b
Re: One Click Root And Unroot For Froyo Intercept For Windows (Updated)

Confirmed working on Froyo. Just got my new Intercept today and had this installed and working in 15 minutes.

Hint for everyone, first time running the batch file it will fail. When it prompts you to press any key to continue do so, and do it again to close the window.

The reason as far as i can tell that it fails the first time is that the daemon server does not fully start to allow the hack. So after the window closes DO NOT disconnect the phone, but instead rerun the batch file again, this time is should successfully install the hack, and when it says "press any key to continue" the phone will actually reboot indicating the root was successfully installed.

As a side note: after the phone rebooted i did not get a "super user permissions" icon in my list of apps, but i did install Wireless tether with no problems, and for me that was proof enough that it worked.

-Travis-
Old 04-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch Pro 2

cflo00 is a n00b

Hi I install drivers and phone is connected to the computer.. verify it as well. phone is in debbuggin. But the root program just keeps failing when I get the hit continue it just exit the the root program..... plz help...

THANKS IN ADV.. CFLO
Old 04-24-2011, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

popeye711 is a n00b

did this over and over even wiped phone to have clean slate. installed wireless tether doesnt work, proof enough my phone is not rooted as well
Old 05-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

homea1one is a n00b

Will this work with the Virgin mobile intercept?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Intercept