View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
One Click Root And Unroot For Froyo Intercept For Windows (Updated)

One Click Root And Unroot For Froyo Intercept For Windows (Updated)

Heres a working One-Click root here for all to enjoy. This also includes a One-Click unroot as well. Updated the scripts and the process should be quicker for everyone.

Just download, unzip, make sure USB Debugging is turned on, and double click on START_ROOT.bat and it will start the rooting process. There is a good chance you will have to run this more than once to get it to work. I tested this and it worked great.

To Unroot follow the same steps but double click on START_UNROOT.bat and it will do the rest. Again may have to run more then once.

Attached Files
File Type: rar InterceptFroyoRoot v0.2.rar (1.16 MB, 409 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 03-09-2011 at 03:11 PM.