PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy S II Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T pocket PC8525
Carrier: AT&T

Matheazy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The Samsung Galixy S II

HAS ANYONE SUCESSFULLY Sync'd via USB? I have had several HTC phones, they were all very glitchy. I just came off the Tilt II, omg I should run that phone over. Now I have this PHAT Galixy S II and it uses Andriod to sync wirelessly to my Outlook and Gmail, HOWEVER you cant transfere photos you took, music you have or eaisly transfere software to the phone because everything has to be done via WIFI, and if you work in a fourture 500 company they dont let your cell phone use the internal WIFI. HE IN LIES THE PROBLEM: I cant get my cell connected to my work computer via USB for easy file transfer, ANYONE have the solution to this delimma? PLEASE HELP SOS!
Thank you for your time,
Matthew
Old 10-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Re: The Samsung Galixy S II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matheazy View Post
HAS ANYONE SUCESSFULLY Sync'd via USB? I have had several HTC phones, they were all very glitchy. I just came off the Tilt II, omg I should run that phone over. Now I have this PHAT Galixy S II and it uses Andriod to sync wirelessly to my Outlook and Gmail, HOWEVER you cant transfere photos you took, music you have or eaisly transfere software to the phone because everything has to be done via WIFI, and if you work in a fourture 500 company they dont let your cell phone use the internal WIFI. HE IN LIES THE PROBLEM: I cant get my cell connected to my work computer via USB for easy file transfer, ANYONE have the solution to this delimma? PLEASE HELP SOS!
Thank you for your time,
Matthew
You could just try a microsd card to usb converter.

it will treat your sd crad from your phone like a flash drive and then you can just save everything to the ccard and put it back in the phone.

No need for wifi
Old 10-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; SPH-D710 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Google Samsung Kies. It is the drivers and software to sync music, photos etc.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 10-19-2011 at 07:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:01 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 谷歌
Carrier: 10086

67GGH is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Samsung Galixy S II

Samsung mobile phone, I'd feel very good battery, its life will bring us the River benefits.

D.seven 2100mAh Telecommunication Edition mobile phone battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 at Elewarehouse.com

Old 05-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
It puts the lotion in the basket.

Sent from my Jelly Beaned Epic Touch using Tapatalk.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy S II Series

Tags
android 2.3.4, at&t galaxy s ii, sync problems, usb