PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid X
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme][TF3D][VGA] BlueThunder v1.0 by TheShade001

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringlet View Post
TF3D is crashing and then re-starting when I go to the Weather tab.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
printlet
The only time i have had that issue is when i accidently used HTCWeatherMaster(meant for TF3D2) on TF3D or vice versa by using the WeatherDatabaseEditor(meant for TF3D) on TF3D2. Are you using a program like these to update your city?

Also, are you using a stock rom or a flashed rom?
Old 06-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Lurker

trebores is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Looks like Brivers had ur back. I went ahead and added the cab to the first post too. To install it:
  1. Save the wallpaper anywhere on your device or storage card
  2. Disable TF3D
  3. Run the cab
  4. soft reset
  5. enable TF3D
  6. go to the settings tab and select wallpaper
  7. browse to the image
That should be it.
I did all of that and still no background. I'm using Mighty/Silence rom. I installed your cab, disable TF3d, reset, enable TF3d. I then get the theme. In settings-today-theme it's set to HTC Black (the blue thunder theme isn't in the list). I click the check box for use this wallpaper and browse to the .jpg for your background. I get no background. If I turn off TF3d, I can see the background, but obviously don't get the theme.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebores View Post
I did all of that and still no background. I'm using Mighty/Silence rom. I installed your cab, disable TF3d, reset, enable TF3d. I then get the theme. In settings-today-theme it's set to HTC Black (the blue thunder theme isn't in the list). I click the check box for use this wallpaper and browse to the .jpg for your background. I get no background. If I turn off TF3d, I can see the background, but obviously don't get the theme.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Sounds like you might be in the wrong settings. You want to slide the slider within TF3D to the settings tab(looks like a gear - its right next to the weather tab). You will see some options on this page. Try clicking Where it says "Wallpaper" and browse there. When it asks if you want to use the default wallpaper hit "no" and browse for it.

Last edited by TheShade001; 06-29-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Lurker

trebores is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Sounds like you might be in the wrong settings. You want to slide the slider within TF3D to the settings tab(looks like a gear - its right night to the weather tab). You will see some options on this page. Try clicking Where it says "Wallpaper" and browse there.
Sweet. Thank you. I knew it was something simple like that.

Everything looks nice now.

Thanks!
Old 06-29-2009, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebores View Post
Sweet. Thank you. I knew it was something simple like that.

Everything looks nice now.

Thanks!
awesome! glad it worked out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:35 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Looks really nice man, If its not to much trouble Id prefer the files over the cab since Im on the Diamond and its gotta lot less memory.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Looks really nice man, If its not to much trouble Id prefer the files over the cab since Im on the Diamond and its gotta lot less memory.
Thanks! I updated the first post. You can download the manila files now.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rfletch12 is a n00b

Very nice theme. You might look into making a today theme with the same nice blue. Then you could carry that blue across the top and bottom WM screen where the soft keys and icons are. It would blend nice with the TF3D blue. Regardless very nice job, and i can't wait for the TF3D2 version.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfletch12 View Post
Very nice theme. You might look into making a today theme with the same nice blue. Then you could carry that blue across the top and bottom WM screen where the soft keys and icons are. It would blend nice with the TF3D blue. Regardless very nice job, and i can't wait for the TF3D2 version.
Thanks man. I am VERY eager to make a today theme or a tsk file for that reason but haven't had much luck in finding the starting point. I mean i have found several threads but couldn't seem to find the tools i needed.

I did find the dlls that i need to edit for the system tray in WM 6.5 and have the tools edit all the files. I think the only thing i am missing, in order to make a more complete theme, is how to make a standard WM tsk file...LoL. I will continue to search. In the meantime, if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work

QUestion: Was this made specifically for the touch pro? The reason i am asking is because all of the screen shots show only portrait mode and if this theme is only for portrait (and doesnt change the landscape menu icons), Im not too sure how it'll look with my green and black landscape theme

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes