PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I'll second what Tsowen said. FYI, if I can get an hour of uninterrupted time tonight, I should be ready to release a new QVGA version of the Elite TB. No promises though. I have a two year old...

thanks GF. Just curious, have you checked to make sure that the TB will be compatible with Mikes new rom (MightyRom5) Thanks again!

Give some
Old 04-21-2009, 09:09 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
thanks GF. Just curious, have you checked to make sure that the TB will be compatible with Mikes new rom (MightyRom5) Thanks again!
tsowen said he was working w/ mightyrom and gadget is talking bout an updated 4 qvga which cannot use mighty rom
Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC HD

fabtan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Given that I've only had about 15 mins every other day to work on this and the LTB fix, it's going slowly. My new job has got me hopping, and it seems like my family has had some event or another the last 4 weekends, and the new phone to convert everything over to (ROM flashed, conversion completed), which by the way, I love, I should have some time starting Tuesday night. I know this has been dragging out, and I apologize for that, but it sure beats the alternative: I could still be unemployeed.
Hi gadget,

Family and your priority should come first. the LTB fix can follows. don;t worry.

cheers
fab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Is anyone else having the problem in WM6.5 using Tsowens taskbar 6 6.5 icons where the OK button no longer shows up, instead everything has an X button?

Thats the only issue I've ran into. Same on copper and Juicy's latest version 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
I have same problem on Juicy 7 and MightyRom5 I tried to search but havent seen an answer are we currently just awaiting a fix for this?

Anyone know what .dll file that OK image is stored in?
Looks like this was just a problem with the groups. I have fixed the dll. FYI it is shellres.192.dll, 4610. I have attached the DLL, a cab installer of just the DLL (will require soft reset) and Tsowen's 6 Elite TB for 6.5 with the shellres fixed. Pick your flavor.

Remember to say thanks!
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
This post has been thanked 20 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Looks like this was just a problem with the groups. I have fixed the dll. FYI it is shellres.192.dll, 4610. I have attached the DLL, a cab installer of just the DLL (will require soft reset) and Tsowen's 6 Elite TB for 6.5 with the shellres fixed. Pick your flavor.

Remember to say thanks!
Actually this is how the stock shellres comes now Icon # 7 (Group Icon 4679) is the circle, icon 8 (group icon 4610) is the X, and Icon # 9 (Group Icon 4618 ) is the Ok. This is from the stock WM 6.5 shellres.192.dll that 12aon loaded up. So if you want to replace the X with the Ok you can just edit icon #9 (group icon 4610) just means you will have two Ok icons since Icon # 9 (Group Icon 4618 ) already has the Ok icon.

Below is the stock WM 6.5 shellres.192.dll for those who want to play with it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.zip (469.7 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tsowen; 04-22-2009 at 12:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Actually this is how the stock shellres comes now Icon # 7 (Group Icon 4679) is the circle, icon 8 (group icon 4610) is the X, and Icon # 9 (Group Icon 4618 ) is the Ok. This is from the stock WM 6.5 shellres.192.dll that 12aon loaded up. So if you want to replace the X with the Ok you can just edit icon #9 (group icon 4610) just means you will have two Ok icons since Icon # 9 (Group Icon 4618 ) already has the Ok icon.

will this fix the wait animated cursor and turn the x to the ok?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post

Oohh.. That makes sense. Yeah, that's all i did. I basically made icon #9 the OK as well as icon #8. Of course I unsigned, changed, signed. And as far as your cab is concerned, I just used WinCE Cab Manager to replace the shellres.192.dll file in it and uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
will this fix the wait animated cursor and turn the x to the ok?
Yes and no, Tsowen's post above (the one quoted in this message) includes the stock shellres.192.dll. This will return your wait cursor back to the standard quad-color dots (wm6.5), but (as tsowen said) it will not turn the X into OK in the appropriate places. MY post above will. The tsowen_wm65_taskbar cab file is the full TB installer for wm6.5. The shellres.192.dll.cab will just install the modified shellres (pretty icons, but not the entire elite package). This one is mainly there for those that already have Elite 6 TB for wm6.5 installed and just want to fix the shellres (OK button) problem. The third is the actual dll file I edited.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Foots is becoming a great contributor

I still can't figure out how to get my Alltel TP to show 6 bars instead of 4. The regedit did change my bar size, but it never goes past four, so I have four skinny bars instead of six. Is there another regedit I need to do in the CDMA folder. Maybe the Sprints have a different value added that the Alltel's don't. I had to create the SignalStrengthLevel value, so I may have to create another one. Could someone post what's in their HKCU/ControlPanel/PhoneExtendFunction/CDMA folder from a Sprint TP?
Old 04-22-2009, 02:12 AM
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Oohh.. That makes sense. Yeah, that's all i did. I basically made icon #9 the OK as well as icon #8. Of course I unsigned, changed, signed. And as far as your cab is concerned, I just used WinCE Cab Manager to replace the shellres.192.dll file in it and uploaded.

Yes and no, Tsowen's post above (the one quoted in this message) includes the stock shellres.192.dll. This will return your wait cursor back to the standard quad-color dots (wm6.5), but (as tsowen said) it will not turn the X into OK in the appropriate places. MY post above will. The tsowen_wm65_taskbar cab file is the full TB installer for wm6.5. The shellres.192.dll.cab will just install the modified shellres (pretty icons, but not the entire elite package). This one is mainly there for those that already have Elite 6 TB for wm6.5 installed and just want to fix the shellres (OK button) problem. The third is the actual dll file I edited.

i just used your 6.5 dll fix with misfortunes v2 and other icon sets and it does revert the wait animation back to 6.5 like i wanted and also the large x but it also reverted the start icon to 6.5 white!!! damnn fix 1 thing and break the other lol..ill try with tsowns set now
Old 04-22-2009, 02:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: vodafone

frigit is a n00b

This is new to me, are you running the Rhodium Manila or stock TF3D, and are you on a custom ROM as well? I assume this is installed on your Diamond correct?[/quote]

Yes I am running this on my Diamond with stock Telstra rom and stock TF3D.
Can't remember where I read about someone else having the same issue - either in this thread or xda-developers (they also attached a picture of the blank contacts screen info)
Rom version 1.38.841.5 wwe
Radio version 1.00.25.06
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes