PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313
Re: windows mobile 7 will be shown at MWC!

Oh my goodness! You wanna call me an idiot, and because of a screenname? You don't know how old I am. I wasn't tyring to pick a fight with you by saying you was a hypocrite. I was just stating my opinion. For future reference, don't call me out my name again. Okay scooby1528@yahoo.com?

Last edited by Spiderman313; 01-08-2010 at 07:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Please respect eachother... I don't want to have to close down this thread.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
why r u posting this now when it was said during Microsofts CES Speech?
i hate people who make comments like this. You think you know what your talking about but don't. At CES all steve ballmer said is we will talk more about mobile at the world congress next month. This gave more information then that and therefore is news to all of us
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 01-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove21 View Post
Please explain to me how being mad that i didnt get what i want(microsoft not showing windows mobile 7) and being happy to find out when they will makes me hypocrite? I see no contradiction in either of my post/threads. As i stated before, don't speak to me unless you bring facts and make sense..... lol grown and he still calls himself spiderman lmao......idiot.
Well let's see....he called you a HYPOCRITE........
Your reaction is to try to make fun of him for being "immature" and calling him an "idiot" while making fun of his screenname, well sorry to burst your bubble but that whole reaction is itself "immature" which just Proves his point of you being a Hypocrite.

I can't speak for him but I would assume he was referring broadly to your wm7 opinion from the other thread....you start spouting off how wm7 is done for, then you do a complete 180 in this thread, but you already knew that even if you do try to play ignorant.

Not to mention you Stole the link in your first post from CAPTHR's

post in you're BS "Wm7 is done" thread and didn't even bother to mention that or thank him...... pretty pathetic imho lol

Last edited by Primenall; 01-08-2010 at 07:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove21 View Post
I never went back on anything i said..do me a favor and make sense before you speak to or about anything concerning me.
Okay Mr. Smoove(lol ), I'm basing my comments on your previous threads and posts. You have been bashing WinMo time after time. It seems to me, and maybe to others, that you must enjoy trying to start conflicts on these forums and divide members by your history of negative and divisive threads and posts. I and maybe others don't appreciate those threads and posts. So you starting this thread and the tone of this thread really does seem like a U-turn to me. Here are a few examples of your bashing that I and maybe other members remember :

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92350

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1347126

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1347084

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92333

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1239704

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1234162

Want some more?
Old 01-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
i hate people who make comments like this. You think you know what your talking about but don't. At CES all steve ballmer said is we will talk more about mobile at the world congress next month. This gave more information then that and therefore is news to all of us
if u actually listened to the conference and was on t he internet at the time looking around for it Robbie Bach clearly said it was gonna be show in febuary...thank u sir for pointing nothing that had to do with anything i said

Old 01-08-2010, 09:23 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

You both are wrong. Don't point out hes a hypocrite, and you did set yourself up mate.

PLEASE check your facts before ranting,

KThxbai. now keep it clean or this thread goes bai-bai
Old 01-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

And why is this pointless thread still open. I think the topic got lost after post #2. ?????
Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

STOP.

Hammertime!

No, but seriously... Thread closed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Tags
microsoft, mwc, windows mobile