PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touchflo 3D cab released!

Chainfire has posted a TF3D test cab. It is found on post 240 HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=240 BOO

Last edited by Certs; 10-10-2008 at 10:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Touchflo 3D cab released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
This is NOT for the faint of heart! You may need to hard-reset at some point to install a new version or get this working at all. Be warned! This is NOT ready for 24/7 use!

Keep in mind I am only releasing it now because I will not have time to work on it for about 3-4 days from now, didn't want to keep you all waiting that long.

Also note there are still some driver issues that need to be fixed for Kaiser/Polaris/Nike (HTC-CA drivers from yesterday) - like not being able to turn the phone off. You may use the ManilaToggle tool (included) to turn TF3D on and off - I suggest you bind it to a hardware button.

Changes
- Played around a lot with the mipmapping again, but have TURNED IT OFF for now. Keep having small issues with it. Now it's off that does mean text quality is crappy, you'll have to live with that for a bit until we can figure out what is going on/wrong.

Issues
I'm sure there'll be all sorts of issues for various people, I'll leave the people in this thread to figure these things out (and I WILL ask for a summary when I get back, so better keep things orderly :P). You will probably need to install a different audiomanager, opera, and whatnot.

Tested
This been tested and mostly works on:
- Kaiser
- Polaris
- KS20

Instructions
- Remove all plugins from the today screen
- Disable all TouchFlo, FTouchFlo, whatever-finger-scroll-etc thingy you got
- Soft-reset
- If you have them, uninstall previous TF3D versions/clones etc
- Soft-reset
- Install this CAB
- Soft-reset
- You may need to play with ManilaToggle and/or activate it manually through the Today screen settings panel to get it running

Requirements
- Working OpenGL ES driver...

Download
http://www.htcclassaction.org/download/TF3D-QVGA.cab
credit: Chainfire
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=240
Old 10-10-2008, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

vicn77 is just getting started

Who's going to be the brave soul to try it first. I would but I'm at work. I'll probably try later tonight.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I'll try it, I have a brand new XV6800 sitting home that I was going to spend the weekend messing with.

It is not my main work phone, so I don't care how bad I mess it up (& I can always fix it anyway)

~John
Old 10-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

david_watson_jr is a n00b

I guess I'll be the guinea pig then...I'm testing it as I type...I'll be back with the results!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Installing right now on my xv6900.....
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 10-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Huge cab!!!!!!! looks like it will take awile, still going.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

Not looking good...... It does not boot.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

this looks sweet although i'm gonna wait and see.... i like my current setup and its gonna take alot to get me to change.

jdume: cod4, xbox or ps3? i'm on ps3 [FKS]ThatGuy420
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
this looks sweet although i'm gonna wait and see.... i like my current setup and its gonna take alot to get me to change.

jdume: cod4, xbox or ps3? i'm on ps3 [FKS]ThatGuy420
Ps3 but my PS3 just took a dump two nights ago, so I got to call Sony and get a replacement. PSN [PIMP] Jdume.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks