PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games

Notices

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Business Apps for iPhone

The iPhone has literally hundreds of thousands of apps available in the App Store, which means finding some of those most valuable and cost efficient apps for business use can be a daunting task. Below is a list of apps that I use on a regular basis for every day business use that I thought you may find useful.

As I discover more apps that I use for business I will post them here. Please post any suggestions that you may have and I will add them to this list!
  • FileBrowser - FileBrowser is like having Windows Explorer or Mac Finder on your iPad/iPhone to access network folders on Macs, Windows, Linux, and NAS drives. $4.99
  • Documents to Go - Office Suite - Looking to access your Microsoft Office ® files at any time? All you need is your favorite iOS device and Documents To Go to be constantly connected (works with Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents). $9.99
  • LodgeNet Mobile - You can now turn your iPhone into a fully-functional remote control for your hotel room TV, change channels, preview and order in-room movies, access hotel information, and get insightful dining and local recommendations and helpful services. FREE
  • App Store - Aplayer - Aplayer is a player app that allows you to connect to your video surveillance system to monitor multiple channels, take snapshots, control PTZ cameras, all in full screen on your iPhone. FREE (requires a compatible DVR)
  • Alarm Clock Pro - Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that wakes you to your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness! $0.99
Old 08-20-2012, 04:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: vodafone

JackiPhone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Business Apps for iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
The iPhone has literally hundreds of thousands of apps available in the App Store, which means finding some of those most valuable and cost efficient apps for business use can be a daunting task. Below is a list of apps that I use on a regular basis for every day business use that I thought you may find useful.

As I discover more apps that I use for business I will post them here. Please post any suggestions that you may have and I will add them to this list!
  • FileBrowser - FileBrowser is like having Windows Explorer or Mac Finder on your iPad/iPhone to access network folders on Macs, Windows, Linux, and NAS drives. $4.99
  • Documents to Go - Office Suite - Looking to access your Microsoft Office ® files at any time? All you need is your favorite iOS device and Documents To Go to be constantly connected (works with Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents). $9.99
  • LodgeNet Mobile - You can now turn your iPhone into a fully-functional remote control for your hotel room TV, change channels, preview and order in-room movies, access hotel information, and get insightful dining and local recommendations and helpful services. FREE
  • App Store - Aplayer - Aplayer is a player app that allows you to connect to your video surveillance system to monitor multiple channels, take snapshots, control PTZ cameras, all in full screen on your iPhone. FREE (requires a compatible DVR)
  • Alarm Clock Pro - Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that wakes you to your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness! $0.99

Hey, These apps are really useful. LodgeNet Mobile is really nice app. Thanks for share with us.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: twist4funapp
Carrier: twist4funapp

twist4funapp is a n00b

Hi,

I would like to share some of best business apps for iPhone. As I have given a below list.

TripIt
LinkedIn
Dropbox
LogMeIn
Old 07-09-2013, 05:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Android
Carrier: Vodafone

Maria Lynette is a n00b

iPhone apps are the most preferable one for the business.Thanks for sharing the apps list with us. You can see the reason behind the success of iPhone apps over Android apps by clicking the following link: Reason Behind the Success of iPhone Apps over Android Apps | Technology Review
Old 07-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: Nokia

paulslater is a n00b

Thanks for the share but what I love the most is the dropbox where I can easily access my files wherever I go. I even also the skype app so that I can easily get in touch with my clients and friends. If you are really a business type of man, this app will always on your phone.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: apple
Carrier: T-mobile

atobe is a n00b

Documents to Go - Office Suite is great to me!

PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games