PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   iPhone Apps/Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Business Apps for iPhone (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=149300)

rainfreak 02-24-2012 09:12 PM

Business Apps for iPhone

The iPhone has literally hundreds of thousands of apps available in the App Store, which means finding some of those most valuable and cost efficient apps for business use can be a daunting task. Below is a list of apps that I use on a regular basis for every day business use that I thought you may find useful.

As I discover more apps that I use for business I will post them here. Please post any suggestions that you may have and I will add them to this list!
  • FileBrowser - FileBrowser is like having Windows Explorer or Mac Finder on your iPad/iPhone to access network folders on Macs, Windows, Linux, and NAS drives. $4.99
  • Documents to Go - Office Suite - Looking to access your Microsoft Office ® files at any time? All you need is your favorite iOS device and Documents To Go to be constantly connected (works with Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents). $9.99
  • LodgeNet Mobile - You can now turn your iPhone into a fully-functional remote control for your hotel room TV, change channels, preview and order in-room movies, access hotel information, and get insightful dining and local recommendations and helpful services. FREE
  • App Store - Aplayer - Aplayer is a player app that allows you to connect to your video surveillance system to monitor multiple channels, take snapshots, control PTZ cameras, all in full screen on your iPhone. FREE (requires a compatible DVR)
  • Alarm Clock Pro - Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that wakes you to your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness! $0.99

JackiPhone 08-20-2012 04:58 AM

Re: Business Apps for iPhone

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 2170471)
The iPhone has literally hundreds of thousands of apps available in the App Store, which means finding some of those most valuable and cost efficient apps for business use can be a daunting task. Below is a list of apps that I use on a regular basis for every day business use that I thought you may find useful.

As I discover more apps that I use for business I will post them here. Please post any suggestions that you may have and I will add them to this list!
  • FileBrowser - FileBrowser is like having Windows Explorer or Mac Finder on your iPad/iPhone to access network folders on Macs, Windows, Linux, and NAS drives. $4.99
  • Documents to Go - Office Suite - Looking to access your Microsoft Office ® files at any time? All you need is your favorite iOS device and Documents To Go to be constantly connected (works with Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents). $9.99
  • LodgeNet Mobile - You can now turn your iPhone into a fully-functional remote control for your hotel room TV, change channels, preview and order in-room movies, access hotel information, and get insightful dining and local recommendations and helpful services. FREE
  • App Store - Aplayer - Aplayer is a player app that allows you to connect to your video surveillance system to monitor multiple channels, take snapshots, control PTZ cameras, all in full screen on your iPhone. FREE (requires a compatible DVR)
  • Alarm Clock Pro - Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that wakes you to your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness! $0.99

Hey, These apps are really useful. LodgeNet Mobile is really nice app. Thanks for share with us.

twist4funapp 04-30-2013 05:15 AM

Hi,

I would like to share some of best business apps for iPhone. As I have given a below list.

TripIt
LinkedIn
Dropbox
LogMeIn

Maria Lynette 07-09-2013 05:21 AM

iPhone apps are the most preferable one for the business.Thanks for sharing the apps list with us. You can see the reason behind the success of iPhone apps over Android apps by clicking the following link: Reason Behind the Success of iPhone Apps over Android Apps | Technology Review

paulslater 07-14-2013 11:25 PM

Thanks for the share but what I love the most is the dropbox where I can easily access my files wherever I go. I even also the skype app so that I can easily get in touch with my clients and friends. If you are really a business type of man, this app will always on your phone.

atobe 09-11-2013 03:28 AM

Documents to Go - Office Suite is great to me!