PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

urvi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth PAN on OSX

I did a search but didnt find an answer to my problem. I bought a macbook pro awhile back and paired it with my phone to get internet on my laptop. Well it worked for one day. The day i set it up. After that it hasn't worked. My phone and mac will say that they are connected but when i open a web page i get nothing. Im running the sprint 6.1 rom on my phone.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: Bluetooth PAN on OSX

Install my rom on your phone , it works perfect cause I use that all the time when i go on vacation
Old 07-08-2009, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

urvi is a n00b

Which rom would that be, the one from this page, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73894, or another one. I would rather not flash roms at this point but if thats the only solution then so be it.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:00 AM
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

no...if you dont want to flash that fine the solution is here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...etooth+pan+fix

Just read the thread through, me and one dude found this out a long time ago
Old 07-09-2009, 01:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

urvi is a n00b

Tried that with no success. The registry settings were already there. I had the internet connection sharring fix also installed. I didnt have the bluetooth DUN installed. I installed that and nothing changed. I then uninstalled the ICS fix. And that did not make a differnece either. Can you link your ROM for me. I may just have to suck it up and do it esspicially since i cant figure out whats eating my storage space up.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:33 PM
VIP Member

Ok....my rom is about to be posted, so I'll link you as soon as I upload it
Old 07-09-2009, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

urvi is a n00b

Cool thanks.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60778

here you go, choose either of the 3
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue