PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Radio Shack?

I have SERO F&F 500 and wanted to add another line with the HTC Touch and I saw you can get if free online, question is if there is anyway to share the mins/text/data without needing to add the extra $30 for the first six months- is that possible?
Old 04-29-2009, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro and Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

orlandosilva is keeping up the good workorlandosilva is keeping up the good workorlandosilva is keeping up the good work
Re: Radio Shack?

I work at RadioShack. and you should be able to keep everything. But to be sure you should dail *2 and press 0 and 0. Ask them they know for sure.

Get your hands on one
http://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Tempore...1032183&sr=8-1

If I help Then look Right Over Here------------>

--------------press the button--------------->
Old 04-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandosilva View Post
I work at RadioShack. and you should be able to keep everything. But to be sure you should dail *2 and press 0 and 0. Ask them they know for sure.
i was trying to do it online cus the phone would be free (not free in store)

can radioshack reps add lines to SERO or do i need to find a sprint store or call? i cant even find this phone on sprint.com anymore
Old 04-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 32GB HTC EVO

510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to 510jungleboy

I don't believe you can add an extra line on a sero plan. My wife has sero , and cannot add additional line.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I called sprint cust serv and the rep told me I can add a line but it would have to be an individual line (what does that mean? a seperate plan for that line?) and he said I need to go to a radioshack store to set it up. Anyone know how I can just add the line for $10 extra a month?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=66036
Old 05-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch & Mogul

Tsvallette is a n00b

Yes adding a line in this situation is adding an individual line. All that means is you will have two lines with two separate plans, ex. you will have two $69.99 plans so you will be paying out $139.98.

Secondly you can add on the other hand you cant. You will need to change the main rate plan to a Family plan. Family plans have two phones included with the prices. I hope this helps you out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue