PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you pledge to the project
Yes I will Pledge. (if you vote, post how much you pledge below) 54 50.00%
No I will not pledge to the project. 54 50.00%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 08:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
All Pledges Have Been Void - This Thread Can Go...

All Pledges Have Been Void - Since Nobody Sent Any Money To Anyone, Only Pledged It, I Assume Nobody Has Any Objections??

Last edited by DHarvey; 10-18-2008 at 10:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Post Rules

All Pledges Have Been Void - Since Nobody Sent Any Money To Anyone, Only Pledged It, I Assume Nobody Has Any Objections??

Last edited by DHarvey; 10-18-2008 at 10:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:35 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Arrow Running total of all pledges - updated daily.

Last edited by DHarvey; 10-18-2008 at 10:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: axim, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

j10376 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Working Vogue KS20, OpenGL ES, Diamond ATI drivers BOUNTY - Pledge donations here

If a stable and fast rom is developed I will contribute $100.00. The stability has to be there. The kitchens are great but there are always small issues with them so the stability is not there.

Last edited by j10376; 06-28-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
the Touch Diamond will be coming to BestBuy. In Stock date was 8/17/08. So everyone can go bombard their local BestBuy come August.

If the Diamond comes out before the drivers are ported to the Vogue you WILL have the right to retract your bid only if you can provide proof that you purchased a Diamond.

Dan.
[/B]
Good luck enforcing that. Business 101: get money or a contract first, then do the work. You have neither. You also have a conflict of interest problem.

What kind of performance is going to determine success of this project? I mean, if you make drivers and they suck, did you succeed? What if they're just a little better than stock? What if only some things are accelerated? What if it's buggy? What if it works great, but your battery life is cut in half? what if it works great but is a resource pig? Who's going to validate that the solution is in fact hardware acceleration and not some form of optimization?
Old 06-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf
Re: Working Vogue KS20, OpenGL ES, Diamond ATI drivers BOUNTY - Pledge donations here

I'll pledge $50. Tho, I'll pay up, by the time it happens/if it happens, I might not even have the Touch/Vogue. That Diamond is looking mighty fine! Come on HTC, make sprint a nice, pretty version for me!
Old 06-28-2008, 01:00 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

$20 if done, tested, stable, released in next 2 months.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
$20 if done, tested, stable, released in next 2 months.
One could only hope but I doubt it. I will close this thread 6 months from Tuesday, July 1st. Hopefully we've raised enough money by then to convince a developer it's worth his/her time.

Last edited by DHarvey; 06-29-2008 at 03:20 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Incredible
Carrier: Sprint Sero Baby!!!

gedster314 is keeping up the good workgedster314 is keeping up the good work
Re: Working Vogue Video drivers BOUNTY($420.00 so far!) - Pledge donations here!!!

I'll be cheap and pledge $10 for a working rom that meets the above mentioned criteria. Maybe this will inspire more people to contribute. Those $100+ donations are a little intimidating.

Last edited by gedster314; 06-28-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Okta Touch
Carrier: Telecom NZ

njakobs is becoming a great contributor
Re: Working Vogue Video drivers BOUNTY($420.00 so far!) - Pledge donations here!!!

I will put up $50us
OKTA Touch (NZ)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue