PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 03:56 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Talking general question about output

does anyone know of a plug or something that will allow me to plug my phone into say a tv and play a movie off my phone and show it on the TV? i haven't heard of such a thing, but i think it would be awesome if someone knows of one. thanx in advance if anyone is able to help me in any way ^_^
Old 03-08-2008, 04:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 -Diamond-
Carrier: Sprint

storino03 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to storino03
Re: general question about output

Nope. not possible.

--James
Old 03-08-2008, 04:27 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

damn, thanx for the quick response though. good thing i didnt get my hopes too high up lol.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

could you stream it using wifi and a media server?
Old 03-08-2008, 05:26 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

well the touch doesn have wifi so that wouldnt really work well for me either. i guess it might for all the mogul and apache people
Old 03-08-2008, 08:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: Bell

earthdan is just getting started

ya you could for sure, check out a program called pocketlan. haven't tried with the evdo but I bet it would work
Old 03-08-2008, 08:07 PM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

i found it, but i dont really know what it does lol
Old 03-09-2008, 05:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Bell.ca CDMA)
Carrier: Bell

acarnut is a n00b

if the movie is on the sd card, pull it and use a USB reader on a local computer.
Or stream it from your home PC with Orb.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.
Carrier: Sprint

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarnut View Post
if the movie is on the sd card, pull it and use a USB reader on a local computer.
Or stream it from your home PC with Orb.
I think you missed the question. How will that allow it to play from the phone onto a tv? I don't believer there is an option for this.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:55 AM
When will then be now?
Threadstarter

i would be quite happy if there was though.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue