PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (EVK)blank build and msxip SUMMER MONEY (uploading)

Woop!

Thanks for sharing your kitchen!

EVO is a good phone, have fun with it!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: USCC

piperthedj is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to piperthedj

thanks woop, ill flash tonight run the heck out of it, and give you an opinion in a couple days.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperthedj View Post
thanks woop, ill flash tonight run the heck out of it, and give you an opinion in a couple days.
sorry i didnt post that its my kitchen ready to build with system and xip generic/removed all the rest is my work for share im still on the vogue and use it just need to learn this new andriod as im now as was and still am a windows/os man so if at all possiable i want seven on this well see..

MY VOGUE WILL ONLY SURRENDER TO THE SNAPDRAGON
Old 05-20-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3RIMJ35K

here is my mega 2.0 for oem folder in the wooptiewoous EVK kitchen
Old 05-20-2010, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Woop!

Thanks for sharing your kitchen!

EVO is a good phone, have fun with it!
its a demo phone no spacific carrier or ability to call out..i am recieving 2 from sprint as upgrade so im still vogue now just got new things to read and learn
Old 05-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

woop can you upload your latest rom that your running for the vogue. I like running your roms.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Almost a VIP

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Woop can you give us a step by step how to use your kitchen. I went mobileunderground and downloaded the 23569 sys cab folder which contains the following folders:0409,COMMON,LangDB,MSXIPKernel,MSXIPKernel LTK
What do I do with these folders. I'm guessing the 0409,COMMON folder go into your kitchen sys folder. But what about the others?

I moved the MSXIP folders to the where u said in the first post. When I click to start kitchen it opens up but down in the bottom it says
'Base' Package not found.... Creating New....

Rom Is Compressed in XPR Mode!

How do I add stuff to the rom such as your manilla that you posted.

K I think I got it somewhat working. I tried to create rom and this is what I get.
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ski/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]"ERROR!!!!
570 Modules present; Too Many Modules....with 6.1 NK.exe and 6.5 XIP you'll have non-bootable ROM....Exiting..."

Not sure what that all means. If I should take out modules, which modules are safe to take out and also how do you take them out. Appreciate any help Woop.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ski/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ski/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

Last edited by brack21; 05-22-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i posted on first post before i uploaded how-to but i have no issues telling you again first get rid of the stuff you dont want outta SYS/shared/common like voip welcome ect
a must remove is fward update/SQM/sqlce as there is build in dummy files

all u need from the new build is msxip and common plus 0409 and after the first time you wont need to redo 0409 can just leave it and only replace the common folder dont worrie about removing ne thing in the0409 floder as not worth the time to save ne space

that will bring you down below the modules to make a usable rom but you wanna recmod the common folder and that will bring you to a slot-0 use MU for assitance on what to recmod thats where i get the info every time i do it also evk in extra buttons youll see batch recmod i have its tool in the evk already fyi google recmod n slot 0( www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=490) brings you to what to recmod there will be some you dont have as you removed them becuse you slimed down the common folder

if slot isnt 0 its ok iv run with 20 but best senero is closest to 0 as you can

ALSO MY Manilla goes into OEM?vogue/Common

there used to be duron who had remoded systems common but if took off and doest want to shre a tutorial on how he did it and what extra he recmoded but maby someone like andrew mite if asked as he bosses out builds i also believe the are cple automatic like remod with presets in the attachments on MU(http://www.mobileunderground.info/mi...achments&t=490) recmodcommon.rar i have used it believe it will make your slot 0 to around 9 been awayle as i did it each time on my own

im knee deep in my girl and hiding to read on android... but i get notic of posts here so when u need more info ask i share all i know and have ..

differant then ppck but only looks complicated to use and editors are very stright forward.. as well to induce ne reg edits u can place them in n any dat

Last edited by wooptiewoous; 05-23-2010 at 11:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP

I must be dumb, I just can't get it to work. I did manage to make a rom, but it wouldn't load up the whole way, just stayed on the 2nd splash screen for about 20 mins, this isnt' normal so I stopped.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

no ur not dumb..in that common folder from alex there is also all the dpi stuff and if you did remove that stuff it will confuse the system.. its n my opinion the better of the kitchens..dump sorter will set it up for you.. but i usally do it by hand so dumpsort that folder as agin not alex andrew has it all together.... asuming you didnt do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I must be dumb, I just can't get it to work. I did manage to make a rom, but it wouldn't load up the whole way, just stayed on the 2nd splash screen for about 20 mins, this isnt' normal so I stopped.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development