View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 11:11 AM
wooptiewoous
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous
Re: (EVK)blank build and msxip SUMMER MONEY (uploading)

i posted on first post before i uploaded how-to but i have no issues telling you again first get rid of the stuff you dont want outta SYS/shared/common like voip welcome ect
a must remove is fward update/SQM/sqlce as there is build in dummy files

all u need from the new build is msxip and common plus 0409 and after the first time you wont need to redo 0409 can just leave it and only replace the common folder dont worrie about removing ne thing in the0409 floder as not worth the time to save ne space

that will bring you down below the modules to make a usable rom but you wanna recmod the common folder and that will bring you to a slot-0 use MU for assitance on what to recmod thats where i get the info every time i do it also evk in extra buttons youll see batch recmod i have its tool in the evk already fyi google recmod n slot 0( www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=490) brings you to what to recmod there will be some you dont have as you removed them becuse you slimed down the common folder

if slot isnt 0 its ok iv run with 20 but best senero is closest to 0 as you can

ALSO MY Manilla goes into OEM?vogue/Common

there used to be duron who had remoded systems common but if took off and doest want to shre a tutorial on how he did it and what extra he recmoded but maby someone like andrew mite if asked as he bosses out builds i also believe the are cple automatic like remod with presets in the attachments on MU(http://www.mobileunderground.info/mi...achments&t=490) recmodcommon.rar i have used it believe it will make your slot 0 to around 9 been awayle as i did it each time on my own

im knee deep in my girl and hiding to read on android... but i get notic of posts here so when u need more info ask i share all i know and have ..

differant then ppck but only looks complicated to use and editors are very stright forward.. as well to induce ne reg edits u can place them in n any dat

MY VOGUE WILL ONLY SURRENDER TO THE SNAPDRAGON

Last edited by wooptiewoous; 05-23-2010 at 11:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.