PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 01:28 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
G'Reloc pukes when I use this OEM, anyone else?
if you get greloc errors on windows live oem you will need to use a tool called rec mod which i think is in tools folder in ppck. You have to use rec mod from cmd prompt to change modules to files 1 by 1 and them put the all the windows live oems with files instead of modules into user oem. Its a PITA but doesnt seem to error on all computers.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:29 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
if you get greloc errors on windows live oem you will need to use a tool called rec mod which i think is in tools folder in ppck. You have to use rec mod from cmd prompt to change modules to files 1 by 1 and them put the all the windows live oems with files instead of modules into user oem. Its a PITA but doesnt seem to error on all computers.

Forgive my ignorance, but could you possibly clarify this a bit more for? Thanks
Old 04-04-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
There isnt really a cab or oem for the IE6. I posted in the 6.5 dev thread about how to use IE6 in wm6.5 istead of IE8. FYI tomtom runs like a champ on wm6.5.
Hmmm when I look in device information it still lists the browser version as MSIE 6.0. Is there an IE8 and how do you activate it?

Steve
Old 04-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

sshark is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskykiter View Post
Does anyone else get the:

"A secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection could not be established"

It's for my gmail account and I seem to only get the message with the screen off. It works fine when on???

I can also confirm this. Compared to awesome 6.5, this pain is bearable.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Eris
Carrier: Verizon

ruslan is becoming a great contributor

Running this for few days now with all my usual oems. No major problems. Thanks for this nice build.

I have issue with Internet Sharing. After its connected to PC via USB, pressing disconect doesn't do anything. If USB wire disconnected it still shows as connected and can't be turned off via X button. The rest of the phone works fine, but if powered off it won't come on with power button and has to be soft reset.

I haven't tried cooking bare rom and testing.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch

josh_boyd90 is becoming a great contributor

thank you for this im cooking up one now
Old 04-05-2009, 02:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

dgege is a n00b

Awesome stuff! I cooked myself a rom and everything seems working well except one big problem. The Diamond keyboard doesn't seem to work... the QWERTY doesn't popup and the other one doesn't output any characters. I tried search, didn't find anything.
Any idea?
Old 04-05-2009, 02:05 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgege View Post
Awesome stuff! I cooked myself a rom and everything seems working well except one big problem. The Diamond keyboard doesn't seem to work... the QWERTY doesn't popup and the other one doesn't output any characters. I tried search, didn't find anything.
Any idea?

Oem is broken on newer 6.1 and 6.5 builds. There is a cab on xda that works
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:06 PM
N00b
Carrier: Bell

dgege is a n00b

Thx for the quick response! I haven't cooked a rom in a while and last time I did, it was working. I'll go hunting for that cab then, thx!
Old 04-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Lurker

snthon is a n00b

Is there a newer build available for the Vogue yet? or does it look like were stuck on this for a bit longer?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development