PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
that didnt worked on my pc...
Try holding down SHIFT when you right click....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtrnlWolf View Post
Try holding down SHIFT when you right click....
Yep,works now...no renaming.That titanium bar,I wanted to move,the coordinates settings must be somewhere there...?
Old 04-03-2009, 11:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

heresfitz is a n00b

Never mind..........

Last edited by heresfitz; 04-03-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Yep,works now...no renaming.That titanium bar,I wanted to move,the coordinates settings must be somewhere there...?
i would think, but i havnt looked into those files yet, work has been crazy busy for the last week or so, and work is where i usually do phone stuff.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Does anyone have an IE 6.1 cab or OEM that they would be happy to share? So far so good with this kitchen. I am working through some small niggly issues. Only big one so far is iGO performance.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 04-04-2009, 07:48 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
Does anyone have an IE 6.1 cab or OEM that they would be happy to share? So far so good with this kitchen. I am working through some small niggly issues. Only big one so far is iGO performance.

Thanks,
Steve
There isnt really a cab or oem for the IE6. I posted in the 6.5 dev thread about how to use IE6 in wm6.5 istead of IE8. FYI tomtom runs like a champ on wm6.5.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Nope been using it for 2 days on Touch Pro. You might have to build a few times to leave out a few buggy oems but the sys is great. Only bug I've found is the native windows alarm which rings for about .5 sec and then dings the reminder sound. I use G-Alarm so this isn't a big deal to me. That and change your ring from windows_standard which seems to be corrupted.
After you get a few programs installed how many MB are left out of the 191 MB at start? I need a stable and nice rom with alot of memory. Can the pagepool be changed to increase this ?
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 04-04-2009, 09:51 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
After you get a few programs installed how many MB are left out of the 191 MB at start? I need a stable and nice rom with alot of memory. Can the pagepool be changed to increase this ?
Those pics are of my phone I use a 24mb dynamic PP. Stock would be 203mb on settings/about. You can use the kitchen pagepool to change the diamond and herman pagepool as long as you use my buildos_config.txt
Old 04-04-2009, 10:14 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Download section
For the more advanced here is a zip of the windows live 21198 stuff I removed from sys. If you don't know how to intregrate this into the PPCK oems its not for you. I attached a oem for 6.5 WM live that will not .dsm conflict with the 6.1 Windows live thats in the PPCK_OEM.rar. Check out the read me inside for useage.
G'Reloc pukes when I use this OEM, anyone else?
Old 04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

why nobody uploading new ROMs for vogue?personally I dont care how perfect its gonna be,better then nothing lol .

Last edited by vin255764; 04-04-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development