PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
The tech can certainly order from the Wel. As far as a sales rep, there are restrictions. I believe only Lead sales reps can order from the Wel. I know Assistant and Store managers can order from the Wel but they have to consult with each other before ordering from the Wel.
cool thanks... the gentleman helping me is a tech first and formost... at least he has been in the back window everytime i bring my phone in, which is about twice a month for the last 1 1/2 years. and some other rep called him an asst mgr... but alas im still waiting for his call...i wish he'd just order a new 1
Old 10-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
cool thanks... the gentleman helping me is a tech first and formost... at least he has been in the back window everytime i bring my phone in, which is about twice a month for the last 1 1/2 years. and some other rep called him an asst mgr... but alas im still waiting for his call...i wish he'd just order a new 1
Well funny, my old assistant manager stayed before the tech room alot.

But if you look at their name tags it says RCC, Lead RCC, Lead Tech, Assistant Manager & Store Manager.

I <3 Android
Old 10-22-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache,Titan,Treo 700w,750w,800w,TP,Fuze,TP2,Hero
Carrier: Sprint / AT&T

relux is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to relux

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
The only sucess story in MN that I heard is the Apple Valley store. That was 10 days ago it happened though.
My TP was replaced for the 4th time with a TP2 at a Minneapolis area store today.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Redneck3100 View Post
I tried to get mine replaced,cause the keyboard is goin and numerous other issues.... and the rep showed me on the screen that he orders the replacement from, and the tp2 was not a option...it showed it, but would not let him pick it as the choice...told me it wasnt an option...im so sick of sprint screwin around with people...can someone show me the email??? I went to the link and it didn't show...help me out please!!

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 10-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP

draganjr is a n00b

Thanks for the thread.

My story: I am on my second TP. And it has been messed up since I got it from Asurion (spelling), it was NIB. Since then I called Asurion back after the 60 days and told it was to late to return it, so I called HTC and they told me to return it to the store, this was back in early Sept of 09. The past few days I called HTC and Sprint and went to a Sprint store. Sprint does not know anything about the memo, did not show them the memo, but this was a corp store, will try third party tomorrow. HTC told me that Sprint, only, is exchanging the TP with the TP2. HTC told me if I am having problems with Sprint to have Sprint call them when I am there at the store. I will see what will happen tomorrow. Meanwhile the corp store ordered me a refurb TP.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by draganjr View Post
Thanks for the thread.

My story: I am on my second TP. And it has been messed up since I got it from Asurion (spelling), it was NIB. Since then I called Asurion back after the 60 days and told it was to late to return it, so I called HTC and they told me to return it to the store, this was back in early Sept of 09. The past few days I called HTC and Sprint and went to a Sprint store. Sprint does not know anything about the memo, did not show them the memo, but this was a corp store, will try third party tomorrow. HTC told me that Sprint, only, is exchanging the TP with the TP2. HTC told me if I am having problems with Sprint to have Sprint call them when I am there at the store. I will see what will happen tomorrow. Meanwhile the corp store ordered me a refurb TP.
amazing info dude... i didnt even think of calling HTC. could u post or pm the # you used...please
Old 10-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP

draganjr is a n00b

I called 1-866-293-0807 HTC but they may transfer you to repair but I have not spoken with repair yet with HTC. HTC Customer Service is awesome. Going to a ASC store tomorrow.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by draganjr View Post
I called 1-866-293-0807 HTC but they may transfer you to repair but I have not spoken with repair yet with HTC. HTC Customer Service is awesome. Going to a ASC store tomorrow.
cool man thanks again.. now i wonder if they could speed along this process with my sprint dude...
Old 10-22-2009, 01:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G and to the curb I kicked, WINMO

shatner is keeping up the good workshatner is keeping up the good work

Woo hoo post #1000!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 20th Touch Pro

brokestudent12 is becoming a great contributor

Nope sorry - I've got 1000
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro