PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 04:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

conflikt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to conflikt
Question Question

For some reason when anyone calls me my phone goes straight to voice mail. I have the Sprint HTC TOUCH Pro. When i make a call i have good reception but cannot receive a call? Also i went back to the stock ROM & used the locker in case i need to take it into the store, is that all i need to do to go back to stock ROM and re-lock the phone?
Old 09-13-2009, 04:39 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Question

Yeah, you are back to stock and ready to take it in if you need to.Curious though.Are you getting a strong signal?Roaming a lot?
Old 09-13-2009, 04:47 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

conflikt is a n00b

Not getting nothing man, just the satellite shows up without any bars, but when i make a call it has full bars so i do not get it. I had Mighty Rom installed on it and when i updated to energy ROM that is when the problem occurred but I did not have any instillation errors so i don't know. Also the EV sign is there as well. I also noticed i have been having data connection problems too where i have to type in #777 to get internet connection as well.

Last edited by conflikt; 09-13-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:56 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Hard Reset?Seems strange that it would dial out but not recieve.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You don't have the data only cab on your phone do you? I'm talking about the one where if your phone keeps switching between 3g and 1x because of week 3g signal you can disable the 1x and keep it in 3g. Sometimes when I am surfing the interwebs at night, I use the 3g only option to keep it in 3gd and forget to switch it back for the next day. I realize halfway through the next day that my phone hasn't been ringing off the hook. I call someone with it and suddenly get 10 voicemail messages from people that have been trying to call me all day.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

conflikt is a n00b

It appears to me as if my phone is stuck in PAM mode because the EV is always on and im not getting any bars, when i go to make a phone call my internet shows up as 1x??????? removed battery for 60 seconds and also reverted back to the stock ROM, also hard reset it and no luck!
Old 09-13-2009, 06:15 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

conflikt is a n00b

Okay, I updated my PRL and my phone is no longer going straight to voice mail it is ringing but i am not getting any calls? The antenna had no bars and the EV logo stays on? I can make a call and full bars show up but i am not receiving my text messages nor am i receiving my phone calls? Update: I cant also send text messages but i cannot receive them, anyone know what is going on?

Last edited by conflikt; 09-13-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:02 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

conflikt is a n00b

Can anyone help or tell me what the problem might be?????
Old 09-14-2009, 01:09 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

have you tried to put it in 1x only mode by opening the dialer and going to menu>options>"services tab">"mode of operation">settings?
*edit* default is hybrid mode, by the way

Last edited by strra; 09-14-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

that would be the setting I mentioned above that I had to add to my vzw TP.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro