PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: verizon

schollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
looking for a working CAB of Random access for Touch Pro

Ok, I googles, I wikki'd, I searched... I am looking for Random Access that will work on my touch pro running DCD'd ROM. I tried one that was for the diamond, and one for a Kaiser and neither worked. I found a site that has them from HTC, but they want 10.00 PayPal to join before I can download (no it isnt HTC... Its justa random Forum)

Please help me find this. I have over 300 contacts in my address book and its a pain scrolling through them all for "Williams, Jason."
Old 08-03-2009, 08:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: looking for a working CAB of Random access for Touch Pro

you could use an OEM and convert it to a cab. hard part may be finding the compiled DLL's so it might be possible to copy the dl's and add them to your cab? some dlls are restricted though..
Old 08-03-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by schollianmj View Post
Ok, I googles, I wikki'd, I searched... I am looking for Random Access that will work on my touch pro running DCD'd ROM. I tried one that was for the diamond, and one for a Kaiser and neither worked. I found a site that has them from HTC, but they want 10.00 PayPal to join before I can download (no it isnt HTC... Its justa random Forum)

Please help me find this. I have over 300 contacts in my address book and its a pain scrolling through them all for "Williams, Jason."
I attached the cab for you. Install, then reset and you'll be golden.

You know...windows mobile has a built in (wanna be) random access. It's not as good as HTC's, but still very helpful to navigate through long lists of contact. To turn it on, go to your contacts list, click menu, options, then enable "show alphabetical index".
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC_RandomAccess.cab (77.6 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

schollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

didnt know about the windows mobile built in thingy, might check that out a bit. Thank you for hte cab. I have tried to make CABs on many occasions, but for some reason I never get it right. I can take a cab and turn it into an OEM, but using WinACE I just cant get an installable CAB. heck I once took a CAB, turned it into an OEM, and then couldnt remake it into a cab... still looking for one of those "winace for freaking morons" tutorials....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro