PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 05:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

n2ojunkie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP and motorcycle

OK maybe you guys can help, I did a search but didnt find what I needed.
I need to use the TP with a chatterbox communicator for a motorcycle. http://www.chatterboxusa.com/cbx1fkit.html The chatterbox has a phone in jack but I cant get it to work. Any sugestions on what I need to make it work? I need to use the chatterbox speakers so I can use its other options. Any help? I already have both so I just want to make the two work together, Thanks.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Zombie Scott is becoming a great contributor
Re: TP and motorcycle

Are you using the Bluetooth version of chatterbox? That would seem to be the most logical method to me. Good luck!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:47 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i use chatterbox and my tp via bt, works fine. love chatterbox, saved my butt many times looking for police.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

n2ojunkie is a n00b

No I bought the system last year and didnt know they had a bt version at that time. I wish I would of waited but I need to make do with what I have. Any advice on how to make it work and how I can control the phone? All I want to do is answer calls, and make calls by voice. I'm traveling with 2 cars right now, and need to get directions and let them know when I need gas.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2ojunkie View Post
No I bought the system last year and didnt know they had a bt version at that time. I wish I would of waited but I need to make do with what I have. Any advice on how to make it work and how I can control the phone? All I want to do is answer calls, and make calls by voice. I'm traveling with 2 cars right now, and need to get directions and let them know when I need gas.
use your gps for directions and for gas, when you hit reserve, fill bike up. wont they see you stopping? i have a case thats zip tied to my bike that i stick tp in for gps.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

n2ojunkie is a n00b

I can do that but I would still like to be able to use the phone just incase, I have had to stop and I let them go ahead and almost didnt catch up in time for a turn. Also I just got cought in the rain today and ruined my phone, I had it inside my jacket and the water soaked threw before I put on my rain suit. I am waiting on my replacement on tuesday

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro