View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 08:16 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: TP and motorcycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2ojunkie View Post
No I bought the system last year and didnt know they had a bt version at that time. I wish I would of waited but I need to make do with what I have. Any advice on how to make it work and how I can control the phone? All I want to do is answer calls, and make calls by voice. I'm traveling with 2 cars right now, and need to get directions and let them know when I need gas.
use your gps for directions and for gas, when you hit reserve, fill bike up. wont they see you stopping? i have a case thats zip tied to my bike that i stick tp in for gps.